Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Northern Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2013, 10:47 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Hot August all topic...

Hello all, and welcome to the Hot August all topic thread, July is but a memory now, and we are in the last third of this year already. Where does the time go? Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful month and can stay as cool as possible.

Jim
Old 08-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Posting Guru

fastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to beholdfastmover is a splendid one to behold
Hey Jim,

Staying cool is not too hard. I work in South San Francisco and the daily highs for the next week never get above 66.

:-/
Old 08-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Afternoon Jim and Hank

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 08-01-2013, 07:52 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
66? I am in the wrong part of Cali! That would be a low here. LOL

Jim
Old 08-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Posting Guru

FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.
^^ Same here Jim! It only got up to about 85 today. Gorgeous all day then about 7:00 the smoke rolled in from the north...
1997 F-350 4x4- White, CCLB, 7.3l, ZF5 swap, 35" toyo MT's, 4.10, RiffRaff 6637, 5" Straight Pipe
Old 08-02-2013, 01:05 AM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Hello Nor Cal Group? this Is the Day for Celebration, and Aug 9 all Month. Apache nation
Old 08-02-2013, 11:00 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Yesterday was great as far as the weather was concerned. Didn't use the AC once. Today should be more of the same, but then the temps will start to slowly creep back up to 100

TGIF Nor Cal FTE and friends! Another weekend is right around the corner. Which for me means no volunteering duties. And oddly enough makes me want Monday to come around again. (I know, I know, bite my tongue). However, spending time with the kids makes my day. I enjoy it so much. Gives me a purpose in life I guess, since otherwise, I would just sit in my home and either be on the computer(s) or watch DVD movies all day.

Jim
Old 08-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Post Fiend

joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.
well today i get to fix a leacky oild line with a pine hole a finshes bleeding out my clutch
Old 08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

kool, I finally threw out all the cardboard boxes that the TV, stereo, computers, monitors, and speakers came in.

Jim
Old 08-03-2013, 10:08 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Happy Saturday Nor Cal FTE! Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Old 08-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Posting Guru

FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.FI460 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Happy Saturday Jim and crew! Smokes not bad today. Just a little hazy.

My parents will be home from their 3 week vacation shortly, so I'm excited I dont have to keep tending to their garden and critters!
1997 F-350 4x4- White, CCLB, 7.3l, ZF5 swap, 35" toyo MT's, 4.10, RiffRaff 6637, 5" Straight Pipe
Old 08-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Post Fiend

joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.joe f350 has a good reputation on FTE.
Well with the help of my wife finally got my clutch bleed but while I was under the truck I noticed oil leaking out of the back side of the head great for me the heads on these trucks only weight 80 pounds each
Old 08-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Senior User

INFAMOUS_RED460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.INFAMOUS_RED460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
gamesniper GTA FELON
Afternoon FTE, been a long week for me talked to a attorney and found out I can't sue for medical malpractice (not enough evidence). Still have one shot with a criminal civil attorney for how things were mishandled with my fathers body and how I wasn't notified (was threatened with a warrant for my arrest courtesy of Riverside County). So their might be a silver lining. Just a lot less money. Also still waiting on my dads life insurance through CALPERS, more then 3 months still waiting. Sorry for being such a downer message just wanted you guys to know why I haven't been on much.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:14 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Wow, when my dad died, we had two checks within 2 weeks. He had two different policies. They were not big, but big enough to handle the cost of the funeral, and give us some extra.

Jim
Old 08-04-2013, 03:42 AM
Senior User

INFAMOUS_RED460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.INFAMOUS_RED460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
gamesniper GTA FELON
Idk guess I just got bad luck Jim lol.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:42 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter