Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2013, 07:52 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
August Chat Thread

Welcome to the August chat thread !!!!

I have processed the requsts for 3 new members!!!!! Please introduce yourselves and welcome to the forum!!!!

Still trying to multitask, working late trying to make sure we are good for the big upcoming inspections. The training I was suppose to go to this month has been delayed till later on in the year. Doing some mandatory online training and it is real boring.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 08-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Sounds like you're having as much fun as I am at the shop.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:54 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Oh yes, it is so much fun trying to juggle 50 things at once. I have a feeling it is going to be worse before it gets better.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
It always does. Have faith, we're to hard headed to give up.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:45 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

It's not anything different than what I am already use to. This too will pass. Overcast outside so headed out to get some work done before the sun comes out and makes it hot and muggy.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Senior User

F0RR35T is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lots of work on the truck this weekend! 35s all around, tint on windows, painted rims and a new (used) seat. It had the bench seat with that plastic-like fabric stuff before. This one is equally worn out but way more cozy!
Click the image to open in full size.

^^^Lake Russell^^^
Old 08-05-2013, 04:59 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Can't see pics at work but I will check it out when I get home.

I dropped the fuel tank on the daily driver this weekend. Some trash and junk in the tank but nothing super obvious of why it was going nuts. Drove great till it got down to 1/4 of a tank and it started acting up and cutting off again, looks like it needs a new fuel pump. As long as I keep above 1/4 of a tank she runs super.

I have decided that people on Craigslist are nuts. Of the 3 people that contacted me and said they were "interested" in buying my Camaro, not a one called back over the weekend, I had another guy offer me a grand below my asking price, or some type of trade when the ad said "no trades". unreal

Old 08-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Senior User

Good morning! Both of my tanks do the same thing. I've read that the fuel pick-up thingy (or something like that) is a common thing to become brittle and break off on these old fords. Therefore the tanks seem to run dry at 1/4th of a tank. I would imagine there is a point where it picks up fuel intermittently, not allowing the fuel filter to fill with enough fuel, therefore leading to rough running or even stalling, half of the time. You can read a little more about it here...

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ing-units.html

Check out the second page as well, there are a couple pictures.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:29 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Thanks FORR35T but my daily driver isn't a ford truck. I couldn't afford the gas back and forth from Winder to Albany every week if I drove the truck.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Senior User

Ohhhhhhhh ok. What is your DD?
Old 08-07-2013, 04:07 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Sent you a PM.

Old 08-08-2013, 11:22 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Good afternoon Guys,
I hope you northern county guys are safe from all the rain and flooding. Schools are starting again so be careful with all the little kiddo's crossing the roads.

Have not been on much since it has been so crazy here getting ready for multi events coming up at work. I have duty this weekend so not much rest this weekend.

The Falcons are on TV tonight so support the home team if you are a football fan!!!

Old 08-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by F0RR35T View Post
Lots of work on the truck this weekend! 35s all around, tint on windows, painted rims and a new (used) seat. It had the bench seat with that plastic-like fabric stuff before. This one is equally worn out but way more cozy!

^^^Lake Russell^^^

That's the kind of seat that I want to put in my truck. Except I would like the arm rest to have a flip up lid, and cup holders too. If I can find a really good deal on one, then have it re-upholstered to match the truck. Oh, and that's a nice looking truck too.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:30 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
Morning ya'll. Settin with the wife at her job until time to go open the shop. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good evening everyone...hope your Saturday is great. Get out there and make some memories!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 08-10-2013, 04:11 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter