Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2013, 08:06 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
I'm about to take the computer and throw it out this window
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 08-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Morning Jim. That's not going to help your post count any...LOL

What's going on??
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:33 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Good morning Vermont!

I'm sensing some computer-stress in here this morning, I think I'll hide in the corner till it passes.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Good afternoon Pat and Rob. At work I have a laptop with a docking station. everthing worked good yesterday. this morning can't get the remote key board to work right. after an hour or better, I think I narrowed it down to something wrong with the remote keyboard.

Pat I do 95% of my posting from the phone
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 08-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Posting Legend

Sparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputationSparky83 has a superb reputation
Wildstang...you make my heart sing... You make everything... Groovy.. I said Wildstang... Wildstang, I think I love you.. But I wanna know for sure... Come on, hold me tight.. I love you

lol
Shawn Official #11 Slackmaster!#1b WINTER ENTHUSIAST
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. "
-- Edgar Allan Poe
"I don't Fail... I succeed at finding what doesn't work!"
-- Christopher Titus
Old 08-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to behold
Good afternoon Vermont truckers and wannabee woodchucks. Another productive day in the books. RV top washed and treated with roof conditioner - you don't realize how big this thing is until you get up there on your hands and knees and treat the roof with a spray bottle and sponge.

Rest of the systems are now checked out - water pump works fine, generator has now been run for an hour to get the fresh, non-ethanol gas into the system. Both AC's have been run for the same hour and they blow nice and cold.

Fresh water tank is sanitizing and the black water tank has some cleaner in it to dissolve any sludge left over from the last time it was used. Still have to wash the sides of the RV but that's for another day. I'm toast at this point.

Beautiful day but the white roof and bright sun has me nicely tanned and almost blind, even with dark sunglasses. I think we are almost ready for the first outing - now I need to find a place to go that isn't too far away so we can actually test out everything at a campground. Monday we pull the wheels and brakes, check the axles and repack the bearings and install the new lights. Then I think we are truly done.
US Army (and a bunch of other jobs) Retired
Old 08-02-2013, 02:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Good afternoon Jim, Pat, Shawn and everyone..

Hope your Friday is going good..

The weekend is within reach..LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Chapter Leader of the Massachusetts Chapter
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
2006 F350 Lariat CC Super Duty, 6.0 L Diesel
FTE Fraternity OF Blue Max
Old 08-02-2013, 02:55 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

donjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputationdonjamer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky83 View Post
Wildstang...you make my heart sing... You make everything... Groovy.. I said Wildstang... Wildstang, I think I love you.. But I wanna know for sure... Come on, hold me tight.. I love you

lol
Oh! Oh! sounds like someone has been fooling around behind the wood pile..
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-02-2013, 03:14 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Quote:

lol

Jim...be afraid...be very afraid!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 03:21 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Howdy guys, how are thi.......

(very slowly backs towards the exit)

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:53 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Good afternoon fellas.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:56 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Evening Jim...
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-02-2013, 05:06 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:

lol
I have that affect, usually on women thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbryan View Post
Good afternoon Vermont truckers and wannabee woodchucks. Another productive day in the books. RV top washed and treated with roof conditioner - you don't realize how big this thing is until you get up there on your hands and knees and treat the roof with a spray bottle and sponge.

Rest of the systems are now checked out - water pump works fine, generator has now been run for an hour to get the fresh, non-ethanol gas into the system. Both AC's have been run for the same hour and they blow nice and cold.

Fresh water tank is sanitizing and the black water tank has some cleaner in it to dissolve any sludge left over from the last time it was used. Still have to wash the sides of the RV but that's for another day. I'm toast at this point.

Beautiful day but the white roof and bright sun has me nicely tanned and almost blind, even with dark sunglasses. I think we are almost ready for the first outing - now I need to find a place to go that isn't too far away so we can actually test out everything at a campground. Monday we pull the wheels and brakes, check the axles and repack the bearings and install the new lights. Then I think we are truly done.
I wish I had your job
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Oh! Oh! sounds like someone has been fooling around behind the wood pile..
Not me been at damn work all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Jim...be afraid...be very afraid!!!
I am. Don't turn your back
Old 08-02-2013, 05:07 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjamer View Post
Evening Jim...
No afternoon, don't rush it
Old 08-02-2013, 05:13 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Your out of work aren't you???

Then that is evening..LOL
Don #3 SlackMaster
Join the MA Chapter Here
Currently own:
Old 08-02-2013, 05:13 PM