Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Senior User

aidandj is starting off with a positive reputation.
New guy from Portland/Corvallis

Hey all,

I've been wanting a Bumpside F-100 since before I can remember and I finally pulled the trigger on my new truck.

Here's an album I put together from a weekend of work.

7/27 Weekend - Imgur

I've been posting in the 67-72 section quite a bit and came over here to introduce myself to the other Oregon guys.

Cheers
Old 07-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Posting Guru

TinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to all
Aidandj, great to hear from you... have you officially joined the Oregon Chapter?

Portland/Corvallis? Are you a college student?

2001 F350, CC, Lariat, 4x4, SRW, 7.3 PSD, long bed, 6 speed, K & N intake and filter, air bags, Powerslot rotors, Hawk LTS pads, Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, foil delete, Moog ball joints, HPX, FRX, RiffRaff boots and plenum inserts, AIH delete, factory rear sway bar, Marinco plug. 110K
Old 07-29-2013, 05:59 PM
Senior User

I would like to, but how to join is not as obvious as I thought it would be

And yes, hometown Portland, but 9 months of the year I'm in Corvallis at OSU.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Posting Guru

TinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to allTinyWonder is a name known to all
It's really easy... just above the blue banner at the top of this post just above the "post reply" button is a link to "join chapter" right next to Fabmandelux (Oregon Chapter Leader's) link. Don (fabmandelux) will approve you when you learn the secret hand shake and pay your dues.

2001 F350, CC, Lariat, 4x4, SRW, 7.3 PSD, long bed, 6 speed, K & N intake and filter, air bags, Powerslot rotors, Hawk LTS pads, Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, foil delete, Moog ball joints, HPX, FRX, RiffRaff boots and plenum inserts, AIH delete, factory rear sway bar, Marinco plug. 110K
Old 07-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Senior User

Wow, oops. Now I feel stupid, I was expecting a thread or something.

Thanks anyways
Old 07-29-2013, 08:55 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Welcome to the Oregon Chapter!

Linky..... http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/pr...usergroupid=84

You can apply there and I'll approve ya!

Be sure and check out our daily BS thread here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...bs-thread.html

I've got three 67 F-100's and a bunch of other Fords, but the 67-72's are my passion.....

Got ya! You are now officially a member of the nut house!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE

Last edited by fabmandelux; 07-29-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:31 AM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Welcome to the Oregon Chapter from the North Oregon Coast.
I miss my 67...
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 07-30-2013, 06:59 AM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome from Central Oregon....I have one bumpside, a 68 F350 crew truck. That is a good looking 72 4x4!!
1980 Bronco with 460
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Postmaster

Seabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputation
Welcome to the chapter. That is a nice looking truck.
We have some great BS sessions at the link Don provided. If you are into fishing or hunting, well, lets just say there are a few of us around here that dabble in that a bit too.
Welcome to the club and don't be a stranger.
There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full! (Henry Kissinger)
Old 07-30-2013, 10:51 AM
Senior User

Thanks for all the hello's. I hope to be around for a while with this truck. I'm just learning most of this stuff from breaking **** and then trying to put it back together so I'll be around quite a bit trying to pick up my mess haha. Any good links for a Hayne's manual or something of the sort? I'm at a loss at some of the most simple repairs because I've only worked on newer cars.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Postmaster

Seabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputation
I'd go down to O'Reilly's and pick up a Haynes Manual. If they don't have them in stock, they can probably order one for you. Costs a little bit, but having that 72 would make the price of the manual worth it. You'll only miss out on 3 or 4 Big Mac's, Shakes and fries - rice and beans for a week.

We have a 72 F250 Camper Special with the 390 out on the farm. Don't have a Haynes Manual for it though. I think dad may have a Chiltons or something someplace for it, but I've never seen him use it. I finally convinced him to replace the 12 year old battery a month or so ago so we don't have to jump it every time we want to drive it.
There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full! (Henry Kissinger)
Old 07-30-2013, 01:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter