Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-22-2013, 08:41 PM
New User

OldStepside is starting off with a positive reputation.
About to move Up

Twenty years ago I ordered my first truck a 94 F150. I ordered every option Ford had. I paid $26180. Friends thought I was out of my freaking mind to pay that for a TRUCK! Well it's time to replace the old girl even though she has only 142,00 miles on her. The only vehicle on the road today that excites me is the F250 SuperDuty - diesel. I lug nothing and I tow even less. Once again I'm told I am out of my freaking mind. Except for my friends from Texas that is. They seem to understand, men and women alike. This will most likely be the last vehicle I buy in my lifetime. I'm sure I will love the F250 as much as my Flare Side. While I await the 2014 to start manufacturing and before I place my order, I am enjoying my last dance with her. Now my problem. For the past twenty years Woody Anderson in Huntsville AL has done all the repairs. They treated me fairly and honestly but they can't determine why the check engine light periodically comes on. It appears the old girl, like me, doesn't have a computer memory. Any houghts what would cause this?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements