Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Old School Hot Rodder

85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.
william.a.vose
Flex question

My wife has fallen in love with the Flex, so soon we may be an all Ford family getting rid of the Chrysler Town and Country. The question is, what year did Ford start offering the power folding third row seats.

She wants that and remote start. I need to know what years we can look for.

Thanks.
http://www.oldschoolhotrodder.com
"growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional"
Old 07-22-2013, 02:44 AM
MMNC (SS)

Tylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputationTylus has a superb reputation
it was available in 2012 at least

I wouldn't get stuck on that feature. I played with them for about 10 minutes in Jan 2012 and the darn things have never been folded since. It's pretty much a gimmick. nifty, but nothing more than a gimmick.

now, the power fold middle row seats. that is a very very very worthwhile product. my twins ride in the 3rd row seat and they know to press the buttom to let themselves out. if you get the 6 seater version, both the drivers and passenger side middle row are powered. if you get the 7 seater version, only the passenger side is powered.

I highly recommend the Flex. We love ours.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:39 AM
Old School Hot Rodder

85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.85lebaront2 has a great reputation on FTE.
william.a.vose
Thank you for the reply, and thank you for your service! Depending on where your boat was built, I may have had a part in it. I retired from NNS in November 2011.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Official Ford Rep

FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.FordService has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85lebaront2 View Post
My wife has fallen in love with the Flex, so soon we may be an all Ford family getting rid of the Chrysler Town and Country. The question is, what year did Ford start offering the power folding third row seats.

She wants that and remote start. I need to know what years we can look for.

Thanks.
Hi 85lebaront2,

I checked out the Flex Order Guides and the PowerFold third row seats start with the 2011 model. Check out Ford's Certified Pre-Owned site to help you find the perfect Flex for your family: Used Ford Cars, Trucks, Crossovers, Hybrids, SUVs, Minivans & Vans | Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles | Ford.com

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordTrucks @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordTrucks facebook.com/Ford
Old 07-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Old School Hot Rodder

william.a.vose
Thank you, At least now I know what years we need to look at. I would love to be able to afford a new one, but, not any time soon unfortunately.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers