Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alabama Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Elder User

BryanStein is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BryanStein is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
looking for a good 6.0L fird diesel mechanic, bessemer

New to diesels and new to the ford 6.9.

Looking for a good 6.0 mechanic in the McCalla, Woodstock, Bessemer, Bham, Vance, Cottomdale area.

Anybody know one?

2004, F250 215k miles. Need oil cooler. Delta T is 30 degrees.

EGR deleted I've been told, but I can't prove it by looking. EGR chamber is still there and must have coolant flowing through it. EGR valve still in place. I can't tell if a plate has been installed over the exhaust up pipe connect to the EGR, but this is the only way I know to delete the EGR cooler with the chamber in place.

Present oil cooler only has 50k miles on it.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Alabama Chapter