Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009+ F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2009+ F150 Discuss the 2009 through 2014 Ford F150 SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 10:08 AM
New User

94BULLITT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Floor Mats

What floor mats do you like the best for a '13 150 super crew.

I like the Ford floor mats because the rear is 1 piece and they say F-150. I can get a set for $79 from the dealer.

The weather tech all weather floor mats look comparable to the Ford floor mats. $99.95

The Weather tech digital fit floor mats are nice but pricey. I think a one piece front may be hard to take out and clean especially if it has water in it. $239.95
Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Posting Guru

PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.
I just ordered the Weather Tech Digital floor mats the other day on ebay.

I can't wait to get them!! They are cheaper than getting them from Weather Tech's site (By about $33 bucks!) You can request seeing the picture of the actual mats,

I wanted the extra protection of rubber mats not only for when it rains but because I wear boots a lot and my heel tends to dig in to regular floor mats quickly while driving. I wanted something that looked great and covered as much as possible to preserve the carpet underneath as well.

My Mod Thread 2013 F150 Platinum, Ego-Boost, 3.73, max tow, skid plates, and bed liner, 32% ceramic tinting.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:57 AM
New User

shatfieldj is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
What floor mats do you like the best for a '13 150 super crew.

I like the Ford floor mats because the rear is 1 piece and they say F-150. I can get a set for $79 from the dealer.

The weather tech all weather floor mats look comparable to the Ford floor mats. $99.95

The Weather tech digital fit floor mats are nice but pricey. I think a one piece front may be hard to take out and clean especially if it has water in it. $239.95
I picked up a three piece set for my 13 scab last week. They are the all weather mats from ford. I had them on my 13 explorer that I traded for the truck. Really like them a lot. And they look good with the f150 on them. Quality mats. I looked at the weathertech mats and were not overly impressed with them. I might of gone with them if I was a contractor or farmer, and had the truck in the fields or dirt all day, but I kind of think their over kill. Just my opinion.. And I just couldn't justify the price difference. Again just me. I paid 110.00 at a local dealer. It wasn't my selling dealer, but one closer to home. Maybe that's why the price difference. He did throw in a stainless travel mug though hope this helps. .........Steve.........(got to work on my sig)
Old 07-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Posting Guru

Buck 1 is a splendid one to beholdBuck 1 is a splendid one to beholdBuck 1 is a splendid one to beholdBuck 1 is a splendid one to beholdBuck 1 is a splendid one to beholdBuck 1 is a splendid one to beholdBuck 1 is a splendid one to behold
I also have the Weathertech floor liners. They are pricey, but excellent fit. The rear is a one piece that is easily removable, and looks great. When you pay what we do for our trucks, why skimp on the mats?
Old 07-18-2013, 12:19 PM
New User

bobo06 is starting off with a positive reputation.
floor mats

I have the husky mats in my srew. Had them in my '98 F150 too. Been very happy with them
Old 07-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Junior User

center97 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Weathertech is the only way to go! I have front and rears. My father has had the same ones for four years.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Postmaster

Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.Robbgt has a great reputation on FTE.
I ordered the All-Weather Floor mats (not liners) for my Scab from weathertech for $100 total, front and rear. They fit the factory drivers 2-post location that the carpet mats clipped into. The passenger side fits very well also. The rear connects/latches in the middle and goes across the entire back. Great fit. I personally don't require the added protection of the liners, although they are a good choice also. Can't really go wrong with weathertech

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Posting Guru

PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.PrinceValium has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbgt View Post
I ordered the All-Weather Floor mats (not liners) for my Scab from weathertech for $100 total, front and rear. They fit the factory drivers 2-post location that the carpet mats clipped into. The passenger side fits very well also. The rear connects/latches in the middle and goes across the entire back. Great fit. I personally don't require the added protection of the liners, although they are a good choice also. Can't really go wrong with weathertech

Click the image to open in full size.
Yep I looked at those too...but the looks of the ones I got fit the platinum better...lol

My Mod Thread 2013 F150 Platinum, Ego-Boost, 3.73, max tow, skid plates, and bed liner, 32% ceramic tinting.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Senior User

cjcocn is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I was on the road the day after I picked up my 2013 so I ended up getting some pant-saver floor mats from wally world. They were only about $35 and fit surprisingly well.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Freshman User

ktmrider43 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I got the digital fit weather tech ones.

One piece front, and rear. The front isn't hard to get out at all (after the first fumbling).
I have a sixth person that sits in the middle often, so wanted the extra protection.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Posting Guru

QwkTrip has a great reputation on FTE.QwkTrip has a great reputation on FTE.QwkTrip has a great reputation on FTE.QwkTrip has a great reputation on FTE.
I prefer a carpeted look and feel. I have the Lund Catch-It mats front and rear. The rear is a 1-piece like you want. It looks carpeted but you can wash it with a hose. Perfect color match with the black carpet and looks like it could have come that way from factory.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:05 AM
Posting Guru

johnday has a great reputation on FTE.johnday has a great reputation on FTE.johnday has a great reputation on FTE.johnday has a great reputation on FTE.johnday has a great reputation on FTE.
Husky's in 7 different trucks. 'Snuff said! LOL

'12 XLT Scab, 5.0, Roush/Flowmaster hybrid exhaust, 3.55 gears, 1" Daystar spacer, Airlift bags, turn signal mod, lower billet grille, rear wheelwell liners, 4 times 4 sticker removed, front airdam deleted, Race Red, like a giant tomato..
Old 07-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Posting Guru

UGH I wish my floor mats would hurry up and get here!

Old 07-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Postmaster

bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.bigdaddyII has a great reputation on FTE.
I just use the rubber ones that came with the truck when I bought it. I still have the carpet ones also, never took them out of the plastic. I can't see myself paying the price Husky and Weathertech want for their floor mats.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:41 PM
Rookie

Jeremiah Lee is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have the All-Weather mats from Ford and they work fine for my needs. I don't get them too dirty but they come in handy on rainy days or when I do get dirty. I like the "F-150 insignia too". I was not a fan of the stock carpet ones. Dealer cost is around $70 and that's what I got mine for.

2012 F-150 FX2 SCREW 5.0, Sterling Grey Metallic, FX Appearance Package, FX Luxury Package, Spray-in Bedliner, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler
Old 07-20-2013, 08:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009+ F150