Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Internet Brands

FTE Membership is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.FTE Membership is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That number comes from your PayPal receipt. If you can't find it, please put 1234

Thanks,
Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Axlerod View Post
Hey guys, I got an email from Paige with a link to the shirt form, however the transaction number is required for submission. The form comes up with this field blank, where does that info come from?

Thanks
Old 12-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Internet Brands

FTE Membership is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.FTE Membership is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello,

I have changed you to a club member and i will send you a PM with the link to fill out the form to receive your t-shirt.

Regards,
Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by paredneck33 View Post
So I paid the $60 member fee a couple of weeks ago. And I still haven't received any word or change of membership status. I was curious as to how long this process takes. If needed I have a receipt from paypal stating the payment was made.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:01 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Thanks to all the supporting members, welcome to the big times, I wear my shirt & run my decal with pride....

Thx to Paige for all you do, cheers
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid snow hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 01-01-2014, 09:47 AM
Posting Guru

paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.paredneck33 has a good reputation on FTE.
thanks Paige
Old 01-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Posting Guru

grinnergetter is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.grinnergetter is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
PM sent, also waiting on Supporter tag.

Thanks, Grin
Old 01-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Internet Brands

I changed you to a member!

Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinnergetter View Post
PM sent, also waiting on Supporter tag.

Thanks, Grin
Old 01-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Internet Brands

you're welcome everyone!
Old 01-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Posting Guru

grinnergetter is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.grinnergetter is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Thanks Paige!!!!
Old 01-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud of
Badge looks good on you. Now enjoy the no ads version.
PAA#128 / Rob-(02 F350 Crewcab 4x4 Longbed 7.3L) Banks Power Pack System w/tri-pilar gauges, Banks Power Elbow, Banks Turbo Back Exhaust, Banks Intercooler, Banks 1.0 housing, Banks WW Zoo-dad, HPx, FRx, CCV, AFE 6637, Hutch & Harpoon w/Dieselsite Fuel Filter, Trans, Oil, Coolant Bypass Filter, Billet Stat Housing, OCR, 6.0 Cooler,DP-Tuned Wifes-(02 Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L) Banks Power Elbow, Banks Turbo Back Exhaust, Banks 6 Gun Programmer, Zoo-dad, HPx, FRx, CCV, AFE 6637, Hutch & Harpoon w/dieselsite Fuel Filter, Trans, Oil, Coolant Bypass Filter, Billet Stat Housing, 6.0 Cooler
Old 01-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Bank Account Liquidator

xmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to all
matt.montecalvo ImMonte xmontex4 xmontex4
Hey guys, I just became a supporter Thursday but I don't think its active yet? I filled out the form but nothing has changed am i supposed to do something else as well?
07 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4l 4x4Build Thread
10 Ford Focus 4 banger...too fuel efficient for me (belongs to the wifey)
Old 01-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Should be automatic Matt, wont be long
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid snow hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 01-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Sorry Matt, it is suppose to be automatic........I fixed it for you....
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmontex4 View Post
Hey guys, I just became a supporter Thursday but I don't think its active yet? I filled out the form but nothing has changed am i supposed to do something else as well?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 01-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Bank Account Liquidator

xmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to allxmontex4 is a name known to all
matt.montecalvo ImMonte xmontex4 xmontex4
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Tim View Post
Sorry Matt, it is suppose to be automatic........I fixed it for you....
No worries I was just curious lol...thanks I appreciate it!
07 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4l 4x4Build Thread
10 Ford Focus 4 banger...too fuel efficient for me (belongs to the wifey)
Old 01-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Senior User

Pocketlint is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi folks, I joined up on a three year deal as it's a worthwhile cause in my books. With that being said I have never recieved a PM that was supposed to follow.

So I don't know if someone can figure out what happened with that end of things, but I still have not received any PM or any other info on it...just to update you

If you can't find love, there is always your Ford!
Old 01-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Internet Brands

Hello,

I will PM you the link to fill out the form which comes in the Welcome email.

Regards,
Paige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketlint View Post
Hi folks, I joined up on a three year deal as it's a worthwhile cause in my books. With that being said I have never recieved a PM that was supposed to follow.

So I don't know if someone can figure out what happened with that end of things, but I still have not received any PM or any other info on it...just to update you
Old 01-27-2014, 01:19 PM