Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Elder User

Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Steamboat FREE concert series - Robert Cline Jr.

Howdy all I part time back and forth between CO and WY.

A friend of mine, Robert Cline Jr., is opening for the Drive by Truckers, Friday the 12th, in Steamboat Springs. It is part of their FREE concert series that runs during the summer. Robert is from TX and lives in FTC and plays a nice Texas style country music.

I'll be there in a 2013 Blue F150 FX4 with a Snug Top, probably be camping up on Buffalo Pass that night. So don't be shy and say hello if you happen to go to the show.

You can hear what he sounds like at Robert's web site:
www.robertclinejr.com
Old 07-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Elder User

Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It was a great show even though it rained lightly during Robert's set. The topper on my F150 worked great to hide in and watch the show while it was raining. I parked off to the left side of the stage with a couple of other vehicles that friends drove. A security guard passively tried to get us to leave that area saying it was for the tour busses. Well Robert doesn't have a tour bus and the Truckers flew so we were the only thing close to a tour bus...he gave in and let us stay there.

It was a nice family style event with kids and dogs and lots of bicycles. Don't hesitate to go if there's going to be something you like playing. We drove up on Buffalo Pass and camped for the night.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:22 AM