Year: 2006 Make: Ford Model: Mustang Price: $10500 Mileage: 69000 Color: Black Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (State): LA Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive Color: Black Engine: V6
Family needs require me to sell car and sell/trade truck (also listed here). Flexible on price as long as between the two transactions I can pay down loan and end up with a little left over to put towards a daily driver/beater (or trade the truck for one).
I am the second owner of this 2006 Mustang V6 Premium. Adult owned, never raced or abused, no smoking in the vehicle, always used floor mats, don't have any kids, nothing weird or gross. I believe I have the (very clean) Carfax report from when I bought it, as well as some factory touch-up paint, which will go with it.
Black car, black leather interior, spoiler, 16" factory rims with 3-spoke "spinners" (they don't actually spin and weren't designed to). Goodyear Eagle GT tires are 3 months old and amazing wet/dry. Leather/alloy steering wheel/trim, factory Shaker 1000 sound system (4 amps, 8 speakers with 6-disc MP3-capable headunit). Comes with removable black head/taillight covers. Previous owner painted the word "Mustang" red on the aluminum sill plates and painted the brake calipers, both look great. Tint is 3% over LA limit (purchased in MS), they let me pass but you may not have the same luck. This is, simply put, an amazing car and I'll miss it.
It was under warranty the whole time (5 years/100k miles, I think you may be able to buy it out, but not sure). Didn't mess with/change anything other than:
1) adding money to upgrade the alternator to 200A when it was replaced under warranty;
2) painting the fuse box cover at the same time and adding wire covers;
3) replacing battery tray for aesthetic reasons, think I still have the old one;
4) swapping out the factory Shaker 1000 headunit for a JVC non-touchscreen bluetooth unit (which you can keep for $200, or I'll switch it back for free);
5) the New Orleans heat caused the fabric inserts in the doors to come off, replaced with faux black leather.
1) Small scratch on steering wheel leather;
2) Small dent on rear driver fender where I made a 2mph error in a parking garage backing past a column. Local shop quoted me $300 to fix, but nobody ever notices so I never bothered. Don't know if that's a good price.
3) I can't figure out where I put the carpet over the spare tire, which I removed to get a little extra space while moving. If that really bothers you I'll make a replacement.
4) When I purchased it, there were a few tiny chips in front of hood from highway grit, none went through the primer. Dealer repainted but you can see them if you look from closer than 2'.
All maintenance performed before manufacturer recommendations; no problems whatsoever. Drives great.
I'm traveling until Monday, but will try to respond to any questions promptly. I see you are in IL... FWIW New Orleans is a great place to visit and I have full confidence that you can drive back in the Mustang w/o issue if you decide to make a trip out of it.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.