Color: Whtie
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: White
Engine: 7.5

1994 F-350,
Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, 460 gas, Automatic E40D Trans.

Don't want to get rid of it but I have no use and live in town now. It says $6000 obo. I will go lower than that because I found a car I really want and need to sell quick.

Zip for the location is 49079, email funky_flea69@hotmail.com or text/call 517/403-4122

New Motor New Transmission!! Little over 11,000 Miles on them.

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/kilo7788/slideshow/Truck

Truck was an Arizona/New Mexico truck until September last year when I brought to Michigan And it saw limited driving this winter and regular car washes. The body/frame have no rust and have been spray undercoated..

The 460/7.5l gas motor was a option over the diesel for these years. It had more horsepower and torque. And the current diesel vs gas prices makes this truck a good buy.

Last summer the motor and transmission were replaced and they have remaining warranty. I do not know if it is transferable. For the warranty's to be good additional items were also replaced. (hoses, serpentine belts, exhaust manifolds, distributor, distributor cap, wires, plugs, all gaskets, water pump) All of the parts that went back on were extensively cleaned. The motor is from O'Reilly's and the Transmission was from Autozone. The transmission came with a new torque converter. I have been running royal purple in the motor.

NEW!

New Front Pass window motor. All dowels in the other windows replaced and will never break again.

Rear Brakes June

New Battery this January

Replaced the stereo and speakers in Feb.

It has aftermarket wheels and tires.

Undercoating on the frame. The truck is spotless when it comes to rust.

It has spray on bed liner

It has a fold away goose neck hitch

Flowmaster Exhaust

Water Pump, Hoses, Belts, Manifolds, Plugs, Wires, Distributor, Ignition Module, Vacuum Hoses,

Headlight Switch

Sensors the have been replaced:
Throttle Position, ABS/Speed Sensor, MAP Sensor, EGR Position Sensor, A/C Compresson Sensor, Air Intake Temp Sensor, Vacuum Solenoid, Manual Lever Position Sensor, There are more I just can't remember them all.

Smog Pump is gone along with the extra useless hoses it had with it.

The truck runs and drives great. I planned on keeping this truck indefinitely so I spared no expense. All of the parts that I put on were the best I could get.

The Bad

-The check engine light is on sometimes due to 2 things, the smog/emissions stuff that is missing and the EGR tube is bent so it does not get flow. I have never had problems and it runs fine.

There is about $10,000 just in parts in the truck right now.

-A/C Works but it not connected because the main line leaks.

THE TRUCK IS NOT PERFECT. IT WAS A WORK TRUCK SO IT SHOWS WEAR AND TEAR BUT IT WILL RUN FOR A LONG TIME.

The truck has 223k miles. Motor and Trans have 11k on them. I was able to get 13 miles per gallon driving the truck from New Mexico to here with 2000lbs in the bed last summer. I have made 3, 200 plus mile round trips pulling a trailers full of my household goods.

AS IS WHERE IS. I accept no responsibility for the vehicle once the sale is final. There is many new parts but it is not perfect. I would however not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

Old 07-09-2013, 09:12 PM
triggernut7788
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zip for the location is 49079