Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Ford Truck Parts for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford Truck Parts for Sale Ford Truck related Parts and Accessories for sale

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Old 07-09-2013, 01:09 AM
Postmaster

jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.
Budd and Budd Type Tubless Wheels 22.5" 5 lug on 8" circle

Category: Accessories
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): UT
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Part fits:: older-1947, 1948-1960

I have a set of six 22.5" tubless wheels available. these come with tires. the 4 traction treads are not new but look very good considering what they are. they are Made in the USA, the 2 front firestones (steer tires) have dry cracking on sidewalls. I've also got a complete set of NOS highway tread tires plus another 2 that could replace these two steer tires.

please send me a "PM" (private message) or email here or feel free to call me at 801-six 94- 88 two six

I can ship these truck freight, or via fastenal. have had great results with Fastenal and can save you some money that way.

I am selling this set of 6 wheels with the tires. (I dont wish to seperate)
I also have some other random 22.5" wheels available

Selling wheels for $200 per wheel. I am asking $180 per tire (on the four good traction treads) ($720.00 + $1200 for wheels) = $1920 for the set. the front tires are included with the set.
price does not include any dismounting/mounting etc. I will strap to a pallet and deliver to fastenal or have shipped via your choice.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Postmaster

jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a very good reputation on FTE.
Great traction tread tires. Even better to be rid of those widowmakers I'm located in the Salt Lake Valley, Utah

I believe I can ship these to the East Coast via Fastenal for under $400.
Just sent 6 22.5" wheels to Arizona for $161

Les Schwab Tires Stores told me they sandblast and powder coat wheels for $35 each if I remember correctly.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Postmaster

Make offers, they need you!
Old 10-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Postmaster

I have these wheels and tires still. I have also located a few more 5 lug 22.5" tubeless wheels.
I have probably 2+ sets of wheels available.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:15 AM
New User

gfmomahanebt is starting off with a positive reputation.
six 22.5" tubless wheels

Do you still have six 22.5" tubeless wheels for sale? estimate shipping to Omaha., 68134 ? or where would they be located?
For the right price I may need 2 sets
Old 11-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmomahanebt View Post
Do you still have six 22.5" tubeless wheels for sale? estimate shipping to Omaha., 68134 ? or where would they be located?
For the right price I may need 2 sets
I have a couple sets. I sent you an email.
Thanks
Old 11-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Postmaster

I have two full sets of wheels plus some extra's
Old 02-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Postmaster

Wheels and also some good tires available.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:05 PM
New User

I have since found some 19.5 from a Dodge rv but ChucksTrucks has me thinking I still should use the 22.5's to maintain a similar rear-end/speed ratio. So I'm not sure if your interested in only selling 4 of them (I'd use them on the rear and the 19.5s on the front) plus I still hung-up on the shipping costs, so maybe something will happen where I'll be around there or you'll be passing thru Nebr or something....
Old 03-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Postmaster

couple sets of wheels available
Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 PM
New User

I still hung-up on the shipping costs, so What would be your best offer for selling either 4 or 6 or 8 wheels?
Old 04-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Posting Guru

Chris 56 f6 has a great reputation on FTE.Chris 56 f6 has a great reputation on FTE.Chris 56 f6 has a great reputation on FTE.Chris 56 f6 has a great reputation on FTE.
I need fourteen !
Six for now would get me started
52 f6 dump truck build site
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/13...-s-kansas.html
50 F5 (S)flat bed dump build site
Old 05-26-2014, 06:34 PM
I'll have the Roast Duck

havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Havi Ina Ford
I'm now looking for a set of these again. I moved my F6 yesterday, and the wheels and tires are worse for wear.... literally! lol.
The rest are just average.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Postmaster

have a few wheels here for anyone in need.
Attached Images

Old 07-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Postmaster

I have a bunch of these 22.5" 5 lug wheels, that need a new home.
thanks for looking
Old 07-07-2014, 01:12 PM