Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Freshman User
1982 Ford F-100
My Garage

The_Builder is starting off with a positive reputation.
New to Texas and this damn single rail rug

Hello guys I am here to introduce myself. My name is Ken, I'm 33, and I just bought an '82 f100 300 ci with a rug 3 speed+ od manual. I'm having hellovalot of problems finding parts or info for this truck. My IDI is a dream comparitively. Anyways, let's get to know y'all!
Old 07-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Hello Ken. Nice to meet you. Disregard that message I just sent you. Hadn't checked in here yet and seen this post. What Part of TX are you from?

My name is Scotty. I'm the chapter leader here. I live in Abilene. Own 3 ford trucks (all 6.0's), I work in the oil field as a drilling consultant, and also own a diesel performance shop (Abilene Diesel Performance).

There are a lot of really good guys in the chapter. Some of them should be a long in the next day or two. Take sometime to check out the sickies at the top of the chapter. We have a chapter members map where you can put yourself on or let us know and we can do it for you.

Again nice to chat with you, and hope to see you around the boards and get together's some too. Welcome to the Chapter
Old 07-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
Howdy Ken!

Welcome to the chapter!

Timothy

When the only tool in your toolbox is dynamite, you start looking for excuses to solve problems.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Postmaster
2005 Ford F-350

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
hello ken! welcome!

i'll be good for once. maybe? ummm.......... nah! let me do my "happy" dance!
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Feed Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coil Springs, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors
Old 07-16-2013, 11:53 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter