Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Gone But Not Forgotten

ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
F1 on Sacramento C.L.

One for you guys. Already a long way towards a running vehicle, perhaps miles ahead for someone who can finish it.Steve.

1949 Ford F1 4x4
Anthony...Hey Kevin....Silly Boy...Hey John...Hey Dan... WOW! OYE!...OH
CRAP...just for giggles...GREAT JOB...Nice Work Tard!...takes a "womans
touch"...TeeHee...you jerks."
Old 07-05-2013, 10:59 AM
postin' fool

ALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud ofALBUQ F-1 has much to be proud of
Curious that a "professionally built" engine would not have been cleaned and painted. Still may be worth a look.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Postmaster

Harrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to allHarrier is a name known to all
That's a pretty good looking truck. With all the talk of frame swaps, It would be interesting to see how it all worked. I hate that steering wheel though.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Gone But Not Forgotten

ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBUQ F-1 View Post
Curious that a "professionally built" engine would not have been cleaned and painted.
That word is often loosely translated, LOL! Right up front, you need to define your terms, I've found.

And that steering wheel is horrific. The truck is a running truck, and is, I think, a far better jumping off point than the stuff some of our Rustbelt FTE Bretheren spend a decade or so trying to resurrect.

It is about 2 hours from me, and if anyone is very serious, I could be persuaded to have a look after an initial contact is made.
Anthony...Hey Kevin....Silly Boy...Hey John...Hey Dan... WOW! OYE!...OH
CRAP...just for giggles...GREAT JOB...Nice Work Tard!...takes a "womans
touch"...TeeHee...you jerks."
Old 07-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Posting Guru

topmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to beholdtopmoo is a splendid one to behold
The front bumper alone is worth it.
Looks like a good body, and much better shape than mine was two years ago...
Old 07-05-2013, 03:19 PM