Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
I'm back kind of

Hey guys. Sorry I have been absent as of late. It's been so busy at the shop since I was last on. Been working past midnight almost every night to try and keep up. On top of that one of my mechanics quit a couple weeks ago. Still looking for a good replacement so if any of you know of a good diesel tech in the Abilene area, or wanting to move that direction let me know. Anyways, I'm goin to try and get on here a little more often
Old 07-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
Scotty, don't feel too bad. We all seem to drift away from the forum every so often. Glad to see your business is doing good. So are you doing this full time and no more working on the oil rigs? I've started my own business too, but only to support my hobby/addiction. I've started selling porsche parts and cars. As I start to make more $$ I was going to branch off into PSD too.
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 07-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Well that's pretty cool. Let me know if you venture off into the PSD parts.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:46 AM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Woody
I see a lot of floor jacks there. No hydraulic lift yet?
Old 07-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
One of these days I would like to get one, but like everything it's about the $$
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 07-07-2013, 08:01 PM
GateKeeper

DRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputationDRRXR has a superb reputation
Woody that's Undetstood.

Scotty
Dont worry about being out of pocket. Heck I phone in to the site now. Too many irons in the fire. And it will not let up until 2nd qtr 2014... maybe.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Postmaster

Yeah that's where I'm at right now. So much going on its hard to keep up with some of this stuff sometimes.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
hi scotty! dont feel bad. we all have lives to focus on. glad to see u back. i feel bad myself if u do. i havent been visiting the fellas on here in the texas chapter lately. been stuck on my truck, the wife's suburban, and the 6.0 forum, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

woody, tats a big stop sign right there. i'm sure tat sends out a strong message. i hope? lol.
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 07-16-2013, 11:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter