Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio & Mobile Electronics > Ford In-Vehicle Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford In-Vehicle Tech Discussion area for Ford Sync, Sync AppLink, MyFord Touch, Ford Supplied SiriusXM Radio, Ford Work Solutions, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Freshman User

Tenderpaw is starting off with a positive reputation.
2012 STX Factory Radio Improvement Recommendations?

I have a 2012 F150 STX that has the 6 speaker single disk system with Sync. I want to keep the factory head unit because i like the sync and the steering wheel controls. Yes, i know there is wiring to integrate the sync with aftermarket radios but i don't want to do that.

What can i do to improve my factory system? I don't need pounding base or to win any contests. I also don't want to break the bank. The factory speakers sound a little muddy and lack base. What can i do for a little more base and clean, clear sound. In fact, I'd be satisfied with the factory Sony system. What can i do to match that?

Thanks.

Dave
Old 08-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Moved to new IVT forum
Old 08-08-2013, 12:48 PM