Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 02:07 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
July Meet

Alrighty folks, June has almost passed time to start the slow planning for July. This time, I think we should meed elsewhere besides round table. We had thought about visiting the Burger place right next door. Thoughts? It's in the same parking lot as Round Table just one building over. Anyways Post up some opinions or other options and let the debate begin!
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 06-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
Herfy's burger is the one your referring to. I would be in either 2nd or 3rd or possibly 4th weekend.
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bently_Coop View Post
Herfy's burger is the one your referring to. I would be in either 2nd or 3rd or possibly 4th weekend.
That's the one. I'd be good for the 27th. The 20th, that would be hard cause I've got a car show that both my vehicles are entered in. I could make it afterwards if needed.

Anyways, that's 2 votes on Herfy's? I will use Round Tables address since I can't get the Herfy's one.

Round Table/Hurfy's
302 SW 43rd St, Renton, WA ‎

And I guess 6PM again. If anyone objects this, or needs to make it a different weekend, post forth and we can discuss. Thanks!

Washington Member Map
Old 06-30-2013, 03:33 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
Yep the Round Table is just looking too dirty.
The only question is how late is Herfy's open.
But I am a go for Herfy's.
We need a park to invade.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 06-30-2013, 04:09 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to all
I went to that herfys once a long time ago and it was SOOO bad I haven't been back. If we want a really good place to eat I vote Jimmy Macs Roadhouse. It's more in downtown Renton in the same parking lot as WallMart. FANTFREAKINGTASTIC food, a western rustic theme, peanuts on the floor, good beer, hot waitresses in tight jeans, etc. Perfect for a bunch of Ford truck guys, a little pricey though, but I find it very worth it.

Jimmy Macs Roadhouse - A Fun Texas Style Restaurant!
225 SW 7th Street
Renton, WA 98057
Old 06-30-2013, 04:11 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
It has to be a family rated place.

Sean
Old 06-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
It has to be a family rated place.

Sean
Jimmy Macs is family friendly, lots of kids there all the time. Has a bit of a sports bar and grill feel though. Ever been to an old Billy Micales, or a TGI Fridays it's kinda like them but more relaxed.

Why does it matter though?
Old 06-30-2013, 01:37 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I thi k I've heard of it, the peanuts on the floor thing rings a bell. It has to be "family friendly" to give a good impresstion. I'd be fine if we all went to hooters but what kind of image would that pose? A new member who has 2 kids and a wife and wants to bring them, couldn't take them to hooters without SOMEONE having a problem wether it's the wife or other people. Now I'm not saying the roadhouse is anything like hooters at all but that's kind of my thinking behind the family friendly thing. Waitresses in tight jeans is plenty friendly for me. I just have to check the prices and see if it's within my finacial abilities
Old 06-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Posting Guru

Bently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to beholdBently_Coop is a splendid one to behold
what about 5 guys near fry's in renton landing
99 F250 CCSB V10 - 4"MBRP cat back, SPD y pipe, K&N Drop in, zoo dad, Powerslot cryo rotors up front, hawk pads all 4 corners, weathertech visors, husky liners, 2008 Complete back end, Bilstein 5100 up front and pro comps in rear, Bestop EZ roll. More to come....
Old 06-30-2013, 11:33 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I don't have experience with any of them so I don't know how they are. The prices at 5 Guy's is a lot friendlier but how is the food?

Washington Member Map
Old 07-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Elder User

79F150400M is starting off with a positive reputation.
5 Guys has awesome fries......haven't had a burger there yet, but I cant imagine it being bad.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Elder User

79F150400M is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jimmy Mac's sounds interesting.....scantilly clad women and beer?? Im in! Now to only remind me to go.....so hopefully between burgers n fries, beer n women I'll remember. I've been trying to make it to one of these meetins for awhile now. Time and distance isnt an issue.....I drive to Graham fairly often to visit my ol man. Sometimes i drive my truck and sometimes i drive my T-bird.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:45 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79F150400M View Post
Jimmy Mac's sounds interesting.....scantilly clad women and beer?? Im in! Now to only remind me to go.....so hopefully between burgers n fries, beer n women I'll remember. I've been trying to make it to one of these meetins for awhile now. Time and distance isnt an issue.....I drive to Graham fairly often to visit my ol man. Sometimes i drive my truck and sometimes i drive my T-bird.
Jeeze Grahm... Yeah Renton is just a little closer to you

I guess now it's down to 5 guys' or Jimmy Macs? Both are in Renton and not far from each other so I guess distance isn't a problem. Jimmy Macs is a bit more expensive but is it a better experience over all?

Jimmy Macs Roadhouse - 0

5 Guy's Burger & Fries - 0

Lets vote on it.

Washington Member Map
Old 07-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Senior User

joewelds is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
How is parking at both places?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Post Fiend

Well so long as the place is clean and family friendly.
I'll go and I will reserve my vote as a tie breaker.

Sean
Old 07-01-2013, 06:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter