Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Northern Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 11:18 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
New member thread!

Hello all, after getting back from the hospital, I decided to check if anyone had asked to join, and found 5 requests, so instead of making five different welcome new guy threads, I decided to make one thread for all the current and future new guys. So, for now, please welcome

Keith Agosta
slowbutsure
1962 uni
aeldk5g
gstirewalt

to our humble corner of FTE, and the Nor Cal family. A couple of them don't meet the 25 post minimum, however I am in a generous mood today, so I let them in. welcome guys, and if you don't mind, please tell us a little about yourselves and the Ford trucks you own.

Jim
Old 06-19-2013, 11:26 AM
New User

1962 Uni is starting off with a positive reputation.

Thanks, and thanks to your generous mood as well. I hope nothing serious at the hospital. I go there a lot myself but that is my job after all
Old 06-19-2013, 11:35 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Welcome to the family 1962 Uni, I am sure you will enjoy your stay here. The hospital stay was for pneumonia, which is almost gone now, but they found cancer, so now I will be dealing with that. It is discussed in more detail in the June all topic thread, I don't want to hijack this thread.

Jim
Old 06-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
Hello all, after getting back from the hospital, I decided to check if anyone had asked to join, and found 5 requests, so instead of making five different welcome new guy threads, I decided to make one thread for all the current and future new guys. So, for now, please welcome

Keith Agosta
slowbutsure
1962 uni
aeldk5g
gstirewalt

to our humble corner of FTE, and the Nor Cal family. A couple of them don't meet the 25 post minimum, however I am in a generous mood today, so I let them in. welcome guys, and if you don't mind, please tell us a little about yourselves and the Ford trucks you onw.

Jim
Hello Nite eyes I would like to Join the NOR Cal Chapter humble Corner also, I have been in the 6.0l section which is a real good place to learn about our 6.0 trucks ,with the valued Info that I have read and learned by the FTE family I may be some assitance to the nor cal side of things and I live in Manteca Ca.Thank you and I hope every thing turns out for the better for youthanks Scott
Old 06-20-2013, 12:01 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Click on the link in my signature to make a request, and I will approve it. With over 900 posts, you definitely qualify.

Jim
Old 06-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Welcome aboard
We have a meet at fair in Sac next month if you can make it, look for thread

Buford T Justice "There aint No way, No way, that you could come from my loins"
Old 06-21-2013, 08:31 AM
New User

That would be great, I don't live too far from Sac
Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Two new members were accepted into the family today.

04BadFord who has over 900 posts to his name already, and Bullmoose11 who only has 7, however, since I am in such an awesome mood, I decided to let him in anyway.

Welcome guys, I know you will feel right at home here.

Jim
Old 06-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Two new members were accepted into the family today.

04BadFord who has over 900 posts to his name already, and Bullmoose11 who only has 7, however, since I am in such an awesome mood, I decided to let him in anyway.

Welcome guys, I know you will feel right at home here.

Jim
Thank you Night eyes (Jim) for you humble Acceptence, I always wonder when I pass by a Ford Diesel If it could be one of you FTE members.My wife and I bought this ranch 8 yrs ago, I farm a little fruit and citrus orchard raise hogs and black angus I'm also a licence contractor witch takes us all over northern part of cali, Thanks again and hopeing to meet you guys in my Travels. Scott.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:58 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Maybe you will be able to make it to our get together at the State fair in July. I believe it is set for the weekend of the 20th-21st, although I don't know if anyone is staying over Saturday night. haven't been to a state fair in over 30 years, so I don't know if there will be enough to entertain me for 2 days. LOL

Jim
Old 06-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Maybe you will be able to make it to our get together at the State fair in July. I believe it is set for the weekend of the 20th-21st, although I don't know if anyone is staying over Saturday night. haven't been to a state fair in over 30 years, so I don't know if there will be enough to entertain me for 2 days. LOL

Jim
Thanks for the Invite Jim , I'll have to see when the kids swim finals are and we are in high school football now. your right I don't know how many piggly wigglys and corn dogs I can eat now days LOL. will try our best
Old 06-25-2013, 12:08 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Hello all,

Another new member has been accepted into this lofty family of ours here in the northern region of the longest state in the union. Please give a hearty welcome to

dogluvr

Welcome to the family, I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Jim
Old 06-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Ambassador

hanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputationhanklin has a superb reputation
Howdy dogluvr
Welcome aboard

Buford T Justice "There aint No way, No way, that you could come from my loins"
Old 07-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Hello all,

Another new member has been accepted into this lofty family of ours here in the northern region of the longest state in the union. Please give a hearty welcome to

dogluvr

Welcome to the family, I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Jim
a little late sorry ,Welcome dogluvr
Old 07-01-2013, 10:31 PM
New User

Welcome, any dog lover is fine by me
Old 07-01-2013, 10:31 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Northern Chapter