Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Elder User

r***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to all
Question of pictures added within post

I posted pictures to my coolant flush/water pump replace http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...lush-when.html.

I got the pictures there, but, I was only able to post the pictures at the end of the whole story.

How can I write a description, add a picture, write another description, add a picture, etc?

Example:
Here is my truck (picture)
My truck broke down(picture)
My truck is fixed(picture)
and so on.

Thanks

Rich
4x4 CCLB SRW__4"TurboBack/5"Tip__AM Boost,Pyro,Trans,Fuel__AFE2__TS6__MagHytec Front&Rear__Bilsteins__CCV Mod+Catchcan__RR Boots&Inserts__DS 203*&Housing__Sinister Filter Kit__Delo ELC__DeFoiled__285/75/16 ToyoOC A/T2's__JW Trans__26-row Cooler__IH Uppipes Coated
Old 06-17-2013, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Have you read this ????

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...s-how-tos.html

You may find it easier to use one of the offsite photo hosting sites like photobucket to store your pictures. You will then be able to copy the ".img" and paste your you post while adding the narrative you like.

I AM TOTALLY EXHAUSTIPATED!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Elder User

r***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to allr***r is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by glruff View Post
Have you read this ????

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...s-how-tos.html

You may find it easier to use one of the offsite photo hosting sites like photobucket to store your pictures. You will then be able to copy the ".img" and paste your you post while adding the narrative you like.
Thanks for the response George, I appreciate the info.

I will try to upload pics to an album, then post and see what happens. If that doesn't work, I'll try photobucket.

I originally uploaded the pictures from my SD card straight to the thread as I wrote. Maybe that's why it didn't work out like I wanted.

Thanks again,

Rich
4x4 CCLB SRW__4"TurboBack/5"Tip__AM Boost,Pyro,Trans,Fuel__AFE2__TS6__MagHytec Front&Rear__Bilsteins__CCV Mod+Catchcan__RR Boots&Inserts__DS 203*&Housing__Sinister Filter Kit__Delo ELC__DeFoiled__285/75/16 ToyoOC A/T2's__JW Trans__26-row Cooler__IH Uppipes Coated
Old 06-17-2013, 10:32 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help