Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 06:26 AM
New User

AUSPowerstroke is starting off with a positive reputation.
New to forum, my 03 F250

Hey guys, new to this forum, been getting around on the powerstroke.org forum for quite a while and a guy on the aussie 4wd f-series pag on facebook mentioned this site so thought id join and show my F250

Its a 03 dual cab
7.3ltdV8 4speed auto
EDGE chipped/ tuned motor and gearbox
Straight through 4" exhaust
Arb steel winch bar, 12,000lb winch bar
light force 240s and 30" Baja designs led light bar
snorkel
custom sliders
F+R air lockers
4" tough dog lift kit
315/75R16 mickey t claws
16x10 black sunraiser rims
Upgraded stereo system with sub behind rear seats,
UHF, gps.
Led work lights
Tinted windows (5%)
brake controller

Soon to have a American style rear window that opens up, a set of 37" tyres for offroad trips away and then start of engine and gearbox work ( chasing more power haha)

thought ill show a few pics

This is the day I picked it up a bit over a year ago, had 120,000km's on it
Click the image to open in full size.

A few months later after just running some 33" muddies I decided to go all out and fit everything (apart from the sliders) and this is basically how it sits now

A few pics of it offroad

OH and heres my sliders fitted

Since ive had it I have done Fraser island once, Cruiser park and glasshouse countless amount of times, planning the cape for next year and want to do a lot more trips aswell
Old 06-16-2013, 08:41 AM
Freshman User

2-many-toys is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Very nice.

I've got a couple of skis also (300x and STX-R) and we're heading around Australia with them in Aug. Hopefully my 250 will pull them along the beach too.

Cheers, Mal.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:40 AM
New User

Cloughy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome AusPowerstroke

Glad you Joined

Awesome Diamond White F250!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
I take it that the front locker got installed after the glasshouse trip
Old 06-17-2013, 05:59 PM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigF350 View Post
I take it that the front locker got installed after the glasshouse trip
Lol. Welcome to FTE bruva. Thats sum serious work u r putting her through. Thanks for the pics and vids, we luv em. Kramer73 (Jason) is up your way give him a hoy.
And I hope you have a trans temp guage on that thing ??
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 06-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome mate too a different circus,i seen your vid in blue mountains last year I think cruising youtube as we do.

Geez that Nissan patrol tray in 1 of the pics is identical too the one I traded on me F250 3 years ago,whats the chances LOL.

Def gunna get a front & rear lockers, my LSD works when it wants too,im changing my ratio's so i'll do the lockers then.im tossing between ARB air or Detroit E-lockers..
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 06-20-2013, 07:16 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder View Post
Lol. Welcome to FTE bruva. Thats sum serious work u r putting her through. Thanks for the pics and vids, we luv em. Kramer73 (Jason) is up your way give him a hoy.
And I hope you have a trans temp guage on that thing ??
Thanks guys,

Yeah the lockers were installed after the glasshouse trip

Yeah has trans temp, pyro, boost, all the main ones haha
Old 06-20-2013, 07:21 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkelly View Post
Welcome mate too a different circus,i seen your vid in blue mountains last year I think cruising youtube as we do.

Geez that Nissan patrol tray in 1 of the pics is identical too the one I traded on me F250 3 years ago,whats the chances LOL.
Yeah got that patrol ute about 2years ago on the gold coast, DX (leaf sprung rear) 4.2td with a bit of motor work?
Haven't really changed it apart from replace the interior with ST interior so could be yours
Old 06-21-2013, 07:05 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSPowerstroke View Post
Yeah got that patrol ute about 2years ago on the gold coast, DX (leaf sprung rear) 4.2td with a bit of motor work?
Haven't really changed it apart from replace the interior with ST interior so could be yours

Nah mine was a ST coil cab,looks zaccery same as mine did,even the wheels are the same
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 06-21-2013, 07:05 AM