Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Freshman User

shawnhunts is starting off with a positive reputation.
bumper

Now just suppose someone happened to mess up the bumper on their 2001 f-250 superduty where would that someone go to find a used one? Oh, and the plastic thingee that goes over the bumper too. Just say'n.........
Old 06-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Posting Guru

thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.
www.car-part.com

'02 F250 7.3 Auto Extended Cab Long Box 225+k Miles No Mods
Old 06-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Freshman User

bumper

thank you for the info.
shawn
Old 06-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Posting Guru

Fordman96 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fordman96 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Suppose someone was curious as to how the other someone messed up the bumper on their truck. What did this someone supposedly run into?
Old 06-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Freshman User

Well now,,, just suppose a certain someone is in mio at the chainsaw shop getting their chain saw looked at and another certain someone is driving. Now, here is the kicker....chain saw patched up get into truck certain someone starts that truck puts her into gear and smacks into a telephone pole."it was in my blind spot". Really????
Old 06-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Posting Guru

Fordman96 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fordman96 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I own the biggest truck on the road... I don't have a blind spot. I have a "MOVE OR DIE" spot.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:30 AM
Postmaster

JOHN2001 has a great reputation on FTE.JOHN2001 has a great reputation on FTE.JOHN2001 has a great reputation on FTE.JOHN2001 has a great reputation on FTE.JOHN2001 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman96 View Post
I own the biggest truck on the road... I don't have a blind spot. I have a "MOVE OR DIE" spot.
I killed a civic that way once.
2001, F250, 8''Lift, 38s, Gauges, 6637w/RRCover&ColdAirBox, CCVMod, ITPBoostAnnhilator, PolishedIntake, WarnHubs, AIHDelete, VanTurbo, PlenumReforincementInserts, 4''S.S.StraightPipe, FoilDelete, TuggerKit, CustomLadderBars(IBuilt), 4R100HD, DpTuner, TrainHorn, OnboardTankandPump, HutchAndHarpoonMod, 50CentMod... Some other stuff.... SOLD... Driving a Cummins now...
Old 06-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Posting Guru

thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.thomabb has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Grand Ams don't fare well either...

'02 F250 7.3 Auto Extended Cab Long Box 225+k Miles No Mods
Old 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Posting Guru

Ya my dad drove up over the back of a Honda once because he decided he just had to stop for the air to go by. I think I'll take the flat tire over the no back of the car.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Freshman User

Quote:
Ya my dad drove up over the back of a Honda once because he decided he just had to stop for the air to go by. I think I'll take the flat tire over the no back of the car.
Up in my neck of the woods folks usually hit critters then get their whole car fixed.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:36 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
https://www.facebook.com/mike.blackport
Now just suppose someone was drinking beer and their beer can became empty. Further suppose that someone went to the beer fridge only to find it empty. How do you suppose someone would re-fill their beer fridge?

Mike -
2000 4x4 CC LB F-350 7.3L SuperChips Flashpaq, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6637.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Dude you get thirsty at mid swallow of your beer, don't hide it.......
Warning: Drinking may cause memory loss. Or worse. Memory loss.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:41 PM
Posting Guru

Rampaging through the town to find the nearest store that is getting a fresh beer delivery... An steal the delivery truck
Old 06-21-2013, 07:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter