Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Ride Of The Week
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2013, 10:25 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Ride of the Week 6/10/13

Congrats to Casey Prudun (maclura_pomifera) from Monroeville Indiana for winning Ride of the Week for his sweet 1978 F-250 4X4!

The first pic is what he started with...

Nice job! Love the color...........
Attached Images

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-11-2013, 03:26 PM
SPONSOR

WADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputationWADE MMT/PSD has a superb reputation
My favorite year and body

Congrats

Looks like a lot of hard work has paid off there. How long did the build take, and what under the hood?

wsnow@minutemantrucks.com ,http://www.minutemantrucks.com/
#1 WINTER ENTHUSIAST & OFFICIAL SLACK MASTER #30
Old 06-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Elder User

Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Turbo Dog is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I usually don't like loud colors...but it looks great on that truck
Old 06-16-2013, 11:41 AM
Postmaster

19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of19fifty4 has much to be proud of
Congrats on ROTW.

54 F100
01 F150
Old 06-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Postmaster

Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
Congrat's on ROTW; looks great.
57 F100 SWB 351C/FMX; (Big Window)
65 Flairside SWB "Wife truck" (300/AOD)
62 F100 SWB 302/C6 (orphan box) Old Skool build
Old 06-16-2013, 01:11 PM