Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Mexico Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: CelticDevilDog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 10:29 AM
New Mexico Chapter LDR

CelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputation
We have 3 new chapter members!

Lets give a nice welcome to big todd, 2trux, and speedyfz1 who recently joined our chapter.
Click here to join the NM chapter.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Freshman User

speedyfz1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you for the welcome. A little about me: Retired Navy welder, avid motorcyclist(dirt and street). I am now working in the HVAC industry out of Alamogordo.
Plus toys!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:37 PM
New Mexico Chapter LDR

CelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputation
Welcome! I've got a Harley that I tool around on when I'm not in the truck. And thanks for your service!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Freshman User

speedyfz1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
My pleasure. Have always been the type to help out others.
Plus toys!!!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Senior User

2trux is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the invite to the chapter.
Some info about me: I've been a diesel mechanic, electronics tech, and am currently a network tech at UNMH.
I have 2 trucks currently, a 97 Expedition & a 05 Explorer. I like to camp and geocache. I am also "over involved" in home renovations.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
New User

big todd is starting off with a positive reputation.
thanks for the warm welcome,, i am a construction tech at kirtland air force base ,,i have a 1952 f2 almost finished restoring and am about to trade my harley for a 94 f250 supercab 4x4 still deciding that
Old 07-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Freshman User

respectedtech86 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticDevilDog View Post
Lets give a nice welcome to big todd, 2trux, and speedyfz1 who recently joined our chapter.
I would really like to be involved in N.M. chapter .so if you ever need me for anything let me know
Old 07-06-2014, 08:34 AM
New Mexico Chapter LDR

Awesome. It's great to have people to help out! Have you checked out the July GTG thread yet? It's a great way to meet some of the members if we can get it going.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:22 AM
Freshman User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticDevilDog View Post
Awesome. It's great to have people to help out! Have you checked out the July GTG thread yet? It's a great way to meet some of the members if we can get it going.
I'm going their now thanks.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:31 PM
of FTE, RHN, and BEER!

ztodd377 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ztodd377 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome everybody!
Old 07-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Freshman User

Smile

Thanks for the welcoming.just so everybody can get to know me.my name is Leroy .I pave roads I started driving in 86.it was a 1960 3/4 ton Ford my fathers truck
.I beat it up till 2001then my father sold it ever since I have owned nothing but Ford's.I grew up in the mountains of N.M. and the old green Ford was our daily driver and wood hailed for many years
.I'm glad I'm in N.M. chapter -Ford truck enthusiasts.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter