New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hypertech Power Programmer III for '96 - '98 Ford trucks and cars

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $80
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Item Condition: MD
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hi everyone, I have a used Hypertech Power Programmer III (part #41037) up for sale. It has only ever been used once, and it is unlocked. It is in like-new condition, with everything that originally came in the box. These things go for over $300 new, and usually $150+ used. I'm willing to let mine go for $80 + $8 to ship within the United States. I accept PayPal for the payment and will provide a USPS tracking number the next business day. If you're interested please send me a PM or give me a call at 301-997-4979. Thank you!

Here is a little description of the programmer for those not familiar with these units:

The Hypertech Power Programmer III is a powerful self-contained automotive tuning computer, but it is so easy to install and use that you can improve your vehicle's performance, torque, and horsepower without tools or professional training. When you plug it into your vehicle's underdash diagnostic plug, it will upgrade the OEM program on your vehicle's onboard computer with the Power Tuning program tailored for your vehicle, based on information it gathers from reading the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and by asking you some yes/no questions. The new program optimizes the air/fuel ratios and timing to produce maximum performance and, if your vehicle's onboard computer controls other performance related options, Hypertech endeavors to give you access to them as well. Since these additional adjustable features are dependent on the capabilities of your vehicle, they might not all be available for your particular year\make\model. Many vehicles covered by this unit should be able to make adjustments for diesel engine performance (three different levels), Some of the vehicles will support adjustments to the automatic transmission line pressure (for firmer shifts with less clutch slippage), the RPM "rev" limiter (to take advantage of other performance upgrades), the top-speed limiter (to match the speed rating of factory-approved high-performance tires), and the cooling fan operation (to adjust on/off temperatures). This unit even stores the factory stock programming so you can go back to the stock tuning at any time.

Here are two pictures I took of everything last week:

-Andrew

Old 06-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Andrew Grayson
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monday afternoon bump! $75 shipped takes it!