Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2013, 01:08 PM
New User

rvfixerguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Out of Province Inspection Facility in Red Deer

I am finally getting around to starting on my project ('49 Merc M-63) but before I do I need to know what specifically I will need to pay close attention to in order to pass the out of province inspection. This will help me prioritize what I should start with. I plan on an engine/tranny swap, rebuilding stock steering and front suspension, upgraded brakes front and rear and axle and diff swap. Not sure if these mods will make the inspection fail. Obviously I'll have to get new glass and other stuff working too, but that all seems like common sense stuff.

If anyone knows of a garage here in Red Deer (or close by) that is old truck /hot rod friendly, let me know so I can talk to them and hopefully get started! I don't want to tear into this only to find out there is no hope of ever getting it passed.

Verne
Old 06-02-2013, 01:08 PM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Title vs. Proof of Ownership oldmerc 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks 8 02-06-2012 09:29 AM
Price of gas & where you live? pud Alberta Chapter 15 12-22-2008 09:31 PM
Rope a Deer? FTE/PARTS-GUY General NON-Automotive Conversation 13 11-06-2008 03:12 PM
Deer Ropin DaMole General NON-Automotive Conversation 19 03-23-2007 03:24 PM
1970 door seals freejay Alberta Chapter 1 04-22-2005 01:51 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter