Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Nevada June BS Thread

Goodmorning Nevada & FTE Friends,

Welcome to Saturday June, 01 2013!!!

I hope you have a Super Saturday!
I'm off to work at Top Gun Raceway again this weekend, so everyone play nice and have a fun & safe weekend.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

67 Ford F100 "OLFTHFL" - Show truck
94 Toyota 4Runner - Daily driver
92 Ninja ZX600-D "YUMMY" & 07 Hyosung GT650-R "FLAMEN"- My toys
Old 06-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
Have fun at the track Donna.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

1970 F100 Flareside, 300 i6, 4-spd, 2wd
My Truck Thread
Old 06-01-2013, 12:07 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Wow, the year is almost half over already. Where does the time go? This is going to be an awesome month! Hope everyone can enjoy it.

Jim
Old 06-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Posting Guru

Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.Gembone has a great reputation on FTE.
Everyone must be busy this weekend.
Hope it was fun and safe for all!

My Truck Thread
Old 06-02-2013, 11:14 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
The weekend is almost over! Say it ain't so!!
8:14pm and it is still 102 degrees outside. Bleah...

Jim
Old 06-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Nevada, hope your weekend went well!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Posting Guru

Morning to all. Today is the finals turn-in for the 2 classes I had this month along with my next class starting. I love how they overlap them like that, not!
Minion only has till midday Wednesday left in school. I will have to find a way to balance keeping her entertained, keeping up the house, my classes, and the truck when I have $$ to work on it.
Should be interesting.

Have a great day out there

My Truck Thread
Old 06-03-2013, 11:49 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Happy Monday Nevada FTE and friends. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Greg, I know how you can keep the minion entertained, first, she can clean the house, then mow the yard, then tend to her garden, and if there is any time left after that, she can wash the truck and prep it for paint, and then the next day she can paint it. LOL Plenty of things for her to do.

Jim
Old 06-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Goodmorning Everyone,

Happy Monday.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did. The races were exciting! We had 2 incidents at the track, but other than that, everything went smooth. One of the Jr. dragsters lost the carburetor after crossing the finish line & couldn't make it off the track. So the fire crew had to tow it off the track. then we had a head on - car vs wall accident that caused a small brush fire.
The fire was quickly extinguished by the fire crew while my partner & I took care of the patient until additional medical units could arrive to transport him to the local hospital. Due to HEPPA, I can't disclose patient information, however I do ask that you keep the driver in your thoughts & prayers. He was tranferred to a trauma hospital for further medical treatment & we're waiting to hopefully get an update on his condition & how he is recovering.
Ill update as I know more.

Hope you have a awesome 1st day of the week.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 06-03-2013, 03:38 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Sorry to hear about the driver who hit the wall. I pray he will make a full recovery.

Jim
Old 06-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Posting Guru

Morning Nevada FTE and visitors.
It has been rather quiet here lately so i hope all is well.
Nothing new around other than the truck not liking the desert heat.
I need to do the 3G alt swap and get an electric fan. Here in a couple weeks I plan to replace the waterpump and T-stat just to be on the safe side.

My Truck Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

Morning Everyone,

I hope you have a Thankful Thursday!

It's been one of those days already. UGH!!! I'm watching Athena earlier than normal, because Cammy had to get her biological father to E.R. for a possible stroke. I haven't heard anything as of yet. Plese keep them in your thoughts. I'll update you more later.

Be safe & stay cool!

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 06-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

UPDATES

1) The driver that hit the wall at the track was treated & released from Carson Tahoe Hospital w/ a broken nose, excessive inflamation of the eye & minor cut's, scrapes, & bruises. He plans to be out at the track this weekend to show his support during Octainefest & the NHRA Drag Racing Series.

2) I already got an update from Cammy. Her father was bad enough to have to go in to E.R., however by the time Cammy met everyone there, he was 10 times worse! He's being Careflighting to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno right now. He did have a stroke, but they don't know how bad it is yet.
Cammy & the rest of his family are heading to Reno as I'm writing this, while I watch Athena for them. So, again...please keep them in your thoughts & prayers! Although it can happen to anyone...he just turned 50 in January! He's too young(and hopefully too stubborn) for God to take him , especially this way.

Thanks again.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 06-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Morning Donna and Jim

-THe Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 183k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 103K miles (wifey's)
Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Good morning Nevada FTE and friends. Hope everyone has a happy thirsty Thursday, and with the temps going over 100 degrees, make sure you drink plenty of water.

Donna, that is good news about the driver who hit the wall, but not so good news about Cammy's real father. I pray it turns out well for him.

Greg, I hope everything goes well with the truck repairs/upgrades. Put your minion to work on it, it will be fixed in no time

Jim
Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Closed Thread