Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Senior User

Tom D is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bio-Diesel Users

Hey Fab-Man
Not many posts by BD users. We are still out there quietly "brewing" away.
Hope you are well. Love to hear any new "builds" you have accomplished.
All is well with me.

Tom D
Old 05-27-2013, 04:30 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Howdy Tom! I've been wondering how you were doing........Most of the posts on here now are from WVO users, not like the old days!

Things have been a whirlwind here this spring. We took over the management for the whole radar base, and have been busy. Still brewing, and have a couple bio projects I need to get after, but life has been getting in the way...

Good to hear from ya, keep in touch!

This might give ya an idea of what I've been up too......lol http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...-progress.html
Don.

Last edited by fabmandelux; 05-27-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
I'm still here too. 1300 gallons for far and going strong. Now that tourist season is starting up again will be making a lot more...
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Postmaster

Rushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud ofRushmore X has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
Hey Fab-Man
Not many posts by BD users. We are still out there quietly "brewing" away.
Hope you are well. Love to hear any new "builds" you have accomplished.
All is well with me.

Tom D
I think it will be more active again now that diesel is going back up... $4 / gal seems to be the magic #?
Trent - 2003 Excursion (Eddie Bauer) 4X4, 7.3, Hellvig antisway bar, 6637 intake mod, 4" MBRP w/ 5" tip, DP tuner, IH up-pipes, redhead steering box, 6.0 trans cooler, ISSPRO & Aeroforce gauges in A-pillar, Wicked Wheel, "Bullet Proof" Transmission rebuilt by Rapid Diesel, extra leaf spring added all around, more to follow! Gone BIO!!!
2002 TDI New Beetle - also likes Bio.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:33 AM
New User

Lin19687 is starting off with a positive reputation.
i am hoping to get more into it, but I do not have the best spot for making it and they are very small patches.

it is the Meth that I can't get at a cheap price. I already have a huge tub of Lye since I used to make soap.

still reading and learning here
Old 07-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Senior User

IABill is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wink

Still brewing in Iowa but down a bit two more restruants closed down so my feedstock supply is down probably will only do 6-700 gallons this year.....
Old 07-09-2013, 11:22 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels