Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2013, 04:14 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
June Meet Thread

Alright it's almost June already so we can start preparing for the next meet right? For starters, the first & second are no good for me. It's a friends birthday and we are doing a small party. But I should be free the rest of the Saturdays. So, how does June 15th sound? It's right about in the middle of the month and we can go either way to accommodate each other.

As for the place of meeting, I assume it will be Round Table again? The one at this address
302 SW 43rd St
Renton

I'd be fine with it, what about everyone else?
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 05-29-2013, 09:03 AM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
i guess that should work for me - i don't have a schedule that far ahead yet
Old 06-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Posting Guru

jgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to alljgavac is a name known to all
Jameson Gavac jagg007
I'd be better off the 22nd. I get done with school on the 20th.

No guarantees that I'll have the gas money for the trip though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO Silver View Post
Thanks for the myopic criticism Montana. You're bundle of joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77&79F250 View Post
Whiskey does not agree with me, and Mr. Daniels is always getting me in trouble
Old 06-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
How about we have it on the 32? Yes I did say that not a typo.
But really the 22 sounds good to me.

Sean
6.0l Forum Map : Ask me About It
Old 06-08-2013, 12:35 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
The 32nd sounds good to me Does the usual round table sound good?
Old 06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Post Fiend

Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.Yahiko has a spectacular reputation.
I did not think of this when I posted last night. The 32nd would be a
day that no one has any plans.

I vote Round Table Pizza

Sean
Old 06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
I did not think of this when I posted last night. The 32nd would be a
day that no one has any plans.

I vote Round Table Pizza

Sean
I dunno man, my birthday is on the 32nd....

Washington Member Map
Old 06-09-2013, 04:55 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans View Post
I dunno man, my birthday is on the 32nd....
Well as often as the 32nd comes around your never going to get to 21.

Sean
Old 06-09-2013, 04:57 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

I never thought I'd make it to 20...

Washington Member Map
Old 06-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Posting Guru

crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.crash1 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
hey june 22nd i think there a big 4x4 event in Monroe and theres camping available lets do it
97 f350 crewcab 1ton dually flat bed ,120 IDM ,3" dp ,5" strait pipe,6637 air cleaner powerstroke 4x4 5speed conversion
email info@monstertruckrentals.com
Old 06-12-2013, 06:12 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Hmm so any idea on what time frame to meet? Turns out I will. e going to a car show on the 22nd in Renton. It ends at 3pm sooo if we hold it at 5:30-6pm I could probably bum around discount tire till then. Btw if you guys want to pop in and see the cars & trucks it is at the discount tire shop on south Grady way at the end of 167. It is an American Muscle show so I can't bring my German Muscle (the beetle) so I plan to take the truck. Entry is $10 to be in the show. Shoot I guess that means I will have to wash the truck...

Anyways this will work out better for me as I won't need to drive all the way from my house to 180th, I can hit it on the way home from the show. I don't know if anyone is interested but I can get more details if needed.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Senior User

RavageX is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Might be going to this on my way to the Red Woods National Forest in California for a camping trip. 2nd Annual Northwest Diesel Domination - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
FTW!! (Ford for The Win!)
Old 06-17-2013, 12:42 AM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to allBruteFord is a name known to all
No way I might catch HPOP Syndrome
Old 06-21-2013, 01:20 AM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Just a reminder, the meet is Saturday June 22 at the round Table in Renton. Address should be up a few posts. Time was 6pm or so ya? We'll see if I can scrape up a few pennies for a pizza and a soda

Washington Member Map
Old 06-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Postmaster

joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.joshofalltrades has a good reputation on FTE.
Well I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it this time, I just have too much going on around here, between planning to move my brother across the country, having a couple laborers at the house this weekend, and everything else, well I'll try to catch youguys next time
Old 06-21-2013, 01:35 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter