So since we were not able to do the trip back in May, we have decided to reschedule for either July or August. If we look at doing it at the end of the month, we can try for the last weekend which is the 26th through the 29th. That is a Friday through Monday again. I'm not so sure on August since I thought I remembered a car show or something on that first weekend of September. We have some time so we can discuss this.
Well I am not sure where I'll be the first few weeks of July and if
I am home then I'll be gone last few weeks of August. I won't know
until my sister tells me if they are coming to visit on the way back
to Calf after the trip to the Big Bosses house in Connecticut for the 4th.
I need to remind her.