Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Super Duty & Heavy Duty 1999 to current Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Junior User

Davidvc1964 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford vin number search with window sticker....

Hello, I'm new to the forum, owning a Ford, and a diesel. I recently purchased a 2009 Ford F250 4x4 Lariat and have been doing as much research about it as I can. I was searching the internet and found something that I think is very cool. Its a website that allows you to put in your Ford vin number to bring up your original window sticker straight from the dealer. It shows all the factory installed equipment along with the installed options. If someone has posted this already, please forgive me. But anyway, here it is:

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker
Old 05-21-2013, 05:15 PM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
it don't work on older than 2005 vehicles.
not surewhat it will work on, my newest is a 2004 and it did not work.

rarely in life do you meet a person that will drop everything to help a stranger,
and give the shirt off his back to a friend.
Steve Price was that kind of person.
Godspeed "window licker", the short bus will never be the same with you gone.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:32 PM
Junior User

Davidvc1964 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport View Post
it don't work on older than 2005 vehicles.
not surewhat it will work on, my newest is a 2004 and it did not work.
Oh, sorry about that. I put in my 2009 f250 and to my amazement, this came up:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:17 PM

redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.redford has a spectacular reputation.
Still, it is an awesome link for those who can use it.

Thanks for posting that, David.

2007 F-250 Super Cab Short Bed 4x4 XLT Sport Package 5.4L 3.73LS Tow Command

Stuart
Retired Master Sergeant

FTE Guidelines
Old 05-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Senior User

sunuvabug is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sunuvabug is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here's another link leading to the FORD Etis site ... good information about your FORD vehicle to be found there too.

FordEtis home page

~ Bugjr ~
"Blutus" - 2001 FORD F-250; Super Cab; Navistar 7.3 Turbo Diesel; 4x4 Off Road; Long Box; 3:73; 75,000 km. (48,000 mi.)
Old 05-21-2013, 08:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Super Duty & Heavy Duty