Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2013, 08:34 PM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Help spotting a truck to buy

I'm on the market for another truck or 2. Hard to find what I'm after though and I'm sure you all have an eye for trucks and spend time in the online classifieds. If ya spot something please let me know.

I'm looking for trucks in 3 categories;

For my pops. After a 92-97 F250HD extended cab long box 4wd, not so hard to find so far but has to be 5-speed manual and not 460, much harder combo to find. Haven't decided between 5.8 or diesel but not powerstroke. Willing to travel to eastern Washington or maybe even Oregon for the right truck.

For me, a 87-97 regular cab F350 4wd, preferably diesel, preferably manual tranny, but always on the cheap side. Can be rough, wrecked, rusted, not running, etc. Just needs to roll, be fixable, and priced right.

Any deal too good to pass up running or not as long as it will roll onto a trailer on any 87-97 pickup or bronco within driving distance of the Seattle area.

Thank you in advance
Old 08-11-2013, 10:57 PM
New User

b.magneson is starting off with a positive reputation.
i have an 88 bronco

give me a call i have a 88 bronco last driven in 2004 has 63000 original miles on it , the salt air out here aint doin it no good. i dont know enough about cars to bring it back to life but i want to find someone who does you can contact me at magnesonbrian@yahoo.com or you can give me a call 360 268 4434 should be nothing wrong with it except for the rust it belonged to my aunt and i have been given custody of it now
Old 08-11-2013, 10:57 PM