Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mississippi Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Scndsin

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 07:20 AM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.
June Get Together

Saturday June 1st.

Where: FTE Central Mississippi Metroplex, also known as my home here in Brandon If you don't know where that is, address &/or directions will be provided as needed.

Gates open at 10:30, Food will be served when cooked. Stay as long or as little as you like.

Cost: nothing

Requirements: 1) Bring yourself, spouse, significant other or kids as needed. Ford truck would be nice, but actually is not necessary. Your person to share fellowship is.

Want to bring something? GREAT! We'd like to start a list here for who & what.

Barry will be bringing the worlds biggest Iron Pig Cooker...

Step up & sing out.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yep, I'll be bringing the pig to grill on,will probably bring some deer sausage to cook. I'm sure Lamenda will bring some sweets to eat, probably a cake or brownies.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Senior User

FordFanboy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jackson is a little far for me. Is anyone interested in a coastal get together?

(I'm not trying to step on any toes here.)
Build thread: truckstory.blogspot.com
Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Senior User

f1504x4driver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
We will be there. I can bring some burgers and brats to throw in the pig and I can have Ja'nice fix something as well...

Thomas
1995 F150 SC 4x4,351W,Rebuilt E4OD,Cobra 25LTD,Sony Xplod cd player,K&N Filter,superwinch manual hubs. ROTW 2/13/11
Old 05-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Senior User

coopdagook is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
you guys want me to pick up the buns and condiments? If so how much shall I bring?
1993 F-150 lighting, 351, A4OD.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.Scndsin has a spectacular reputation.
Cooper, I got the mustard-ketchup-mayo-dill pickles covered. A couple 6-8 packs buns would be great. Maybe a pack of dog buns for Thomas' brats. Some sweet relish might be nice, we don't normally keep that in stock. Are you coming in the F-1 this year? Wish you could bring both it & the Lightning

Thomas, sounds great

No worries Mark. Although you're really not that far (180 or so?) & who knows you might catch a ride if we can get some more Coasties up here. We will be coming that way in October for Cruising the Coast. If you're not familiar with that I post a link or two.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:00 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scndsin View Post
No worries Mark. Although you're really not that far (180 or so?) & who knows you might catch a ride if we can get some more Coasties up here. We will be coming that way in October for Cruising the Coast. If you're not familiar with that I post a link or two.
Yeah, it's really not the distance as much as the time. Jackson is an entire day excursion whereas something down here could be an afternoon. With 4 kids going in all directions, an afternoon is much easier to schedule than a whole day.

I'll definitely be around for CTC. Does the chapter do anything organized or is it more of a "I'll see you if I see you" thing?
Old 05-21-2013, 01:20 PM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

We, with the help of "Gator" Steve McClusky & Bryan "Shorebird" had a presence at CTC. A very large lot next to the Biloxi Lighthouse & convention center on US 90 was set aside for our use by Steve's efforts. Not a big turn out as we'd have liked, but a start that we hope to build on.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Senior User

Do you guys register your vehicles or do you just show up and watch?
Old 05-22-2013, 06:34 PM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

They just show up. I didn't make it last year as I was recovering from an illness. If I can find the thread I'll post a link, but if you can look back over the last couple of pages, I'm sure you can find the CTC thread which has pics as well as the Oct 2012 thread.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Junior User

D-Bone is starting off with a positive reputation.
Donovan Kenneth Frank Vanek
As of right now I'm gonna do my best to make this event. I will have 3 kiddos in tow.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:20 PM
Senior User

coopdagook is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
a heads up, I don't think I am going to be able to make the gtg due to work. the flight crew is wanting to do some training. depending on their schedule ill be coming later. I think i was suppose to bring some buns and what not, If I do get to come later, Ill remember to bring some brews to restock the dwindling coolers,
1993 F-150 lighting, 351, A4OD.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:01 PM
MS Sweet Magnolia Blues

Cooper, dang man, hate that. Show up when you can. We'll make do. Sorry I haven't gotten back quicker.

Every body else, sorry I haven't been promoting/pushing this more. Junk just sucks the time right out of one's self. I would appreciate if I could get a conformation here for this coming weekend. If I got it right I'm looking for

Barry & Lamenda
Thomas & Ja'nice
Donovan & 3 kids
Terri & I

Sure wish I could have gotten better response from the PM's I sent out.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:09 PM
Junior User

D-Bone is starting off with a positive reputation.
Donovan Kenneth Frank Vanek
Once again my ex wife strikes! I have to be at a parent meeting Saturday for my son's registration in football. Never fails.......
Old 05-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Posting Guru

BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.BarryMc is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Not looking good on participation, I guess everyone's busy. David, if you want to cancel, it won't bother me.

2012 f150 SuperCrew XLT
1966 F100
1965 Mustang
Old 05-28-2013, 10:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Mississippi Chapter