Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2013, 09:06 AM
Senior User

Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.
tidrow tidrow tidrow
New guy, old truck.

Hello all,

I wanted to say hi and thanks in advance for any tips or advice you can give me with my pickup. It's a white 72 f100. It's not my first Ford or my first pickup but it is the oldest vehicle I've owned so it should be fun. I like to take alot of pics so I'll prolly start a build thread somewhere.

I grew up in Haskell, Tx and currently live in Buda. Look forward to meeting some locals.

Justin
Old 05-14-2013, 08:00 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Good to meet you Justin.

Haskel? Man you grew up in my back yard. That's cool. it's always nice to meet a guy that grew up in the same area.

Truck sounds pretty fun. Lets see some starting photos of how she looked when you got her. Look forward to seeing your build thread. Good luck and keep us updated on the progress.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Senior User

Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.
tidrow tidrow tidrow
I like Abeline. I have a few friends there. It's the closest big town to Haskell by far. When I was a kid driving to Abeline was a big deal LOL

Check out my new ride. Big thanks to my dad for finally selling it to me. It was garage kept for 3/4 of it's life. Wasn't driven much. It's been under this carport for a few years now. It's trashed out but I can see a diamond in the rough

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 259KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 248KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 158KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 277KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 174KB.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-V...0421-00064.jpg

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 199KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 273KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 299KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 199KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1111x833 and weights 121KB.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Man that's nice!!! I would love to have one of these old trucks like that. Looks like a fun project.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Senior User

tidrow tidrow tidrow
thanks bud
Old 05-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud of
That is the same year of manufacture as ME! haha! You grew up in Scotty's backyard, and now you are living near mine. Welcome to FTE, and if you ever need to get rid of that beauty...call me!
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, 4" turbo back, AIS, 910 Springs, Melling M208, HPx, FRx, Bellowed, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, Derale tranny pan, drilled/slotted, T444e water pump, Fumoto, Glowshift TM/DV - EGT fuel and boost, 245k All modifications installed by ME!
Old 05-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Senior User

tidrow tidrow tidrow
Will do, thanks Mike!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:39 AM
Freshman User

Tundra Pony is starting off with a positive reputation.
Back when a truck was a truck and a screw was a screw .... or something like that.

That looks like fun in the making!
Old 05-16-2013, 05:39 AM