Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm hitting easy street

amdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant future
ROAD TRIP! (feeling like Anthony!)

Well, taking a road trip tomorrow. 1000 miles one way.

Of course, Anthony and His wife would beat us by hours! We will be taking a break halfway.

Although ours will be more of a "pleasure cruise", than anything else.

Found a great deal on an enclosed car hauler to rent. Not many places do.

If you live in a large area and want to do a rental business, buy a freaking car hauler and rent the sucker out. The outfit here can't keep it in their yard! It is rented constantly!

So, if you happen to see this combo the next couple days, give a honk!!!!
Attached Images

2004 Late Build CC LB 4x4 6.0L

"Drive it like you know how to fix it!"
Old 05-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Elder User

dannyboy950 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dannyboy950 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Have a good trip, watch for the idiots out there.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Postmaster

run6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to behold
Are you headed to miles city??? I'm headed ur way. Actually sittin in Minnesota cause I've got extra time n the wind is howling. But I will be crossing ur path. We should stop n meet up..!!
Old 05-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Post Fiend

Rusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant futureRusty Axlerod has a brilliant future
Enjoy your pleasure cruse, I'm a little jealous . Be safe out there!
2006, King Ranch, F250, Lariat, Super Duty, Powerstroke, FX4, CC, SRW, 20in Ultra Motorsports Goliath wheels. 2in leveling kit, Husky 16K roller hitch, ScanGaugeII. Sinister coolant filter. Blue spring. BPD EGR cooler. Riffraff CAC boots w/metal cold side tube, STC update. Fumoto valves. Rotella ELC. DashBoss. '08 Mirrors. Mishimoto Rad and 200° stat.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Wiser by FTE

Curt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to beholdCurt's05 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by run6.0run View Post
Are you headed to miles city??? I'm headed ur way. Actually sittin in Minnesota cause I've got extra time n the wind is howling. But I will be crossing ur path. We should stop n meet up..!!
Enjoy your time in mn, there is a lot to do, unless you want open water up north! Just watched the ice on mille lacs move onto shore and into condos on the south shore by the news. It looked like a glacier, about a foot thick!
05 eb 6.0 psd, edge insight, coolant filter, 4" ss exhaust, egr delete, studs, sct & matt's custom tunes, atlas 40 ficm tune, road master as, v code front springs, rs9000's, 2.2 k inverter, frozen rotors/hawk pads, alpine amp/ 2 10" sub, 27 watt! led back-ups, led interior lights, rear view camera mirror, power-max turbo, harley headlights, hood liner,jimmi jammers, eds ficm atlas 40, F650 lower dash, blue spring, true-trac, 250 amp alt, high idle mod, 18" king ranch rims, 2008 oem super duty PPPower mirrors...
Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Post Fiend

BLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant future
Sean be safe and have fun with that new "Vintage Car"

Cant wait to see the Pics of it!!!

Is the plan to do a total disassemble and rebuild???

All in Time of Coarse
2003 6.0, 4X4 srw, short box, born on 3/28/03 Moog ball joints,DC POWER 190A ALT Duralast Goldtop batterys 10/7/2012,RECON LED SMOKE MIRROR LENS,4 inch turbo back magnaflo exhaust,no kitty, 6 in. lift, BFG 315/75r16, python remote start alarm,pioneer system2 12''subs 1600watt amps ,scangaugeII,coolant filter, blue fuel pres spring, Fresh oil cooler 6/1/11 Final Charge Cat EC-1 rated Silicate Free ELC coolant, Sinister Full egr deleate, ROTELLA T-6 5w-40syn,updatedHPO screen,updated oil filter stand pipe, TC SX8000
Old 05-11-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm hitting easy street

amdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant futureamdriven2liv has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes. World Famous "Bucking Horse Sale" week!

Quote:
Benny: Is the plan to do a total disassemble and rebuild???
Will know more as time goes by. First, running good will be the priority for the week, then once home, we will look it over and decide how far to go. (this car needs to be in the parade with the others)

For sure a new paint job is in the plans.

Thanks for the "be Safe" comments. I will for sure.

Just bringing the trailer to the house, I can feel that flat front of the trailer pushing wind. Amazing how a little slope, like on my TT, helps!

Old 05-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Postmaster

04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold04badford is a splendid one to behold
Enjoy the trip and be safe out there, dont forget the tie downs for the vintage , and a jack with 2 spares.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm hitting easy street

Quote:
If you ever want to stop in Miles for lunch or dinner, the Family owns the Yellowstone Tavern there.

First exit (exit 141) from the East into Miles, turn right, go until the T in the road, left turn, then not quite a mile down on the left. Should have room for you to park.

The family farm is near there.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Post Fiend

BLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant futureBLADE35 has a brilliant future
Sean I know you told me about it the other day But I forgot what Kinda car was it???

I did that 1952 MG "TD" for my Aunt went threw all the brakes and Trans rebuilt the Carbs (It had TWIN CARBS) and had it running SWEET
2003 6.0, 4X4 srw, short box, born on 3/28/03 Moog ball joints,DC POWER 190A ALT Duralast Goldtop batterys 10/7/2012,RECON LED SMOKE MIRROR LENS,4 inch turbo back magnaflo exhaust,no kitty, 6 in. lift, BFG 315/75r16, python remote start alarm,pioneer system2 12''subs 1600watt amps ,scangaugeII,coolant filter, blue fuel pres spring, Fresh oil cooler 6/1/11 Final Charge Cat EC-1 rated Silicate Free ELC coolant, Sinister Full egr deleate, ROTELLA T-6 5w-40syn,updatedHPO screen,updated oil filter stand pipe, TC SX8000
Old 05-12-2013, 10:17 PM
I'm hitting easy street

Anthony, Anthony..

Saw you at Mile Post 90 on I-90 at right about 5 Pm Pacific Time.

Your wife was driving.

I waved!!!!! But she was sipping on a cold beverage it looked like. You must have been sleeping.

Any way. Are you coming back through here? (Miles City)

I'll be returning Next Sunday.

Benny................ 1928 Model A Coupe

Old 05-13-2013, 08:50 AM
Postmaster

run6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to beholdrun6.0run is a splendid one to behold
Well crap!!!! Phone sig is hit n miss out there so I don't get to check here very often. That would've at least made a great pic,,, or 2, I could've taken one of u n vise versa. Lol. Did u notice my lil 29' fw??? She's a beaut. My favorite fw to pull.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm hitting easy street

Didn't get a great look at the trailer. Focus was on the puller and who was behind the wheel.

There sure were quite a few folks pulling new trailers to the west coast. What, were all of you held up do to wind, then released all at once! LOL

Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Postmaster

Yeah,,, I always say,,, the stop light turned red on the istate. Lol. Traffic is funny sometimes. I reread my last post,, I was trying to say a driving pic of both of us,, taken from opposite sides of the road. Lol.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm hitting easy street

That is what I told my wife "Should of had my camera ready!"

And her reply was " How the heck did you see him coming?"

Old 05-13-2013, 10:28 AM