Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
New chapter logo thought

I posted this in the thread about window decal. Wanted everyone's opinion on it
Old 05-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Elder User

LibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to beholdLibTimothy is a splendid one to behold
It's not bad.... The trucks are the wrong color....

Timothy

When the only tool in your toolbox is dynamite, you start looking for excuses to solve problems.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Texan

divermo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mark Odom
I would like to see and old and a new pickup but that's me.
Looks good
Old 05-13-2013, 03:59 AM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
sorry bout being biased, but i'd rather see a 6.0 or a 6.7. lol.
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), PMM EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig, Mag-Hytec Front Cover
Old 05-13-2013, 12:38 PM
New User

Scr3mn is starting off with a positive reputation.
cameron kilpatrick abcmustang500
Quote:
Originally Posted by divermo View Post
I would like to see and old and a new pickup but that's me.
Looks good
I agree with him^^
Old 05-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
We can probably work on that. There were just some guys saying they wanted an EX in it. And worm I can agree on that. We will see what he can come up with
Old 05-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Trying to Gain Knowledge

twg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to alltwg1966 is a name known to all
Hey, it all looks good to me. I really do like anything Ford anyway!
Ted PAA #135

2001 F350 7.3L PSD, CCV MOD, FRX, Ceramic Coated International Bellowed Up-Pipes, Oil Cooler O-Ring replace, UVCH replacement drivers side, Lock Actuators Repaired, Riff Raff Plenum Inserts, South Texas Tech # 1; South Texas Tech # 2
Old 05-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Senior User

Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.
tidrow tidrow tidrow
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Senior User

Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.Salty Dog has a great reputation on FTE.
tidrow tidrow tidrow
just a mockup... I would draw out more detailed pickups if we went with it
Old 05-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud of
Looks great, Salty!

Scotty, I like yours the way it is. No issues here.
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, 4" turbo back, AIS, 910 Springs, Melling M208, HPx, FRx, Bellowed, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, Derale tranny pan, drilled/slotted, T444e water pump, Fumoto, Glowshift TM/DV - EGT fuel and boost, 240k All modifications installed by ME!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
I like the old and new trucks like Salty has better. Seems like you will make more people happy with that mix. Just my vote
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
I like both designs. Sorry Scotty, the 6.4 front grille don't stand out for me. I feel the 6.0 or the 6.7 front grilles are more aggressive. More manly. Lol
Old 05-16-2013, 04:19 AM
Freshman User

Tundra Pony is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuggyworm View Post
I like both designs. Sorry Scotty, the 6.4 front grille don't stand out for me. I feel the 6.0 or the 6.7 front grilles are more aggressive. More manly. Lol
More Manly ..... 2002 F650 Salty Dog, that looks good, no detailed lines needed, MHO
Old 05-16-2013, 07:04 AM
Postmaster

So, looks like were going to change this up, install an older truck (what year whould everyone like to see?), and the new 6.7.

What do you guys think of that.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud of
Might has well go with one of the EARLY Ford trucks to capture the full spectrum of members.
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, 4" turbo back, AIS, 910 Springs, Melling M208, HPx, FRx, Bellowed, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, Derale tranny pan, drilled/slotted, T444e water pump, Fumoto, Glowshift TM/DV - EGT fuel and boost, 240k All modifications installed by ME!
Old 05-16-2013, 01:20 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter