Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Mexico Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: CelticDevilDog

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Junior User

quarkdude is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello from Albuquerque - 1978 F100 Ranger/Explorer

Hello FTE - NM Region,
I joined the main site not too long ago and recently discovered the NM Region section so I thought I would introduce myself. I have a 1978 F-100, 2 wheel drive, 3 on the tree, 302 engine, no power anything but with dealer installed A/C. The truck has really only been to Pheonix, El Paso and Albuquerque so it is rust thur free - some surface rust. I got the truck from my wifes uncle who bought it when it was only 3 years old. He drove it for about 5 years and the clutch was too hard for him to operate, so he parked it. I got it about 5 years ago. The truck on the outside looks to be really old but the mileage on the truck is really only about 50,000 miles. Here area couple of pics of it - forum users like pics

-quarkdude
Old 05-14-2013, 09:02 AM
New Mexico Chapter LDR

CelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputation
Welcome to the NM part of the forum. That's a beautiful truck you've got there.

Feel fret to check out the General Chat thread and BS with some of us. There are a few of us that actively post every once and a while.

Again, welcome.
Click here to join the NM chapter.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Junior User

quarkdude is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticDevilDog View Post
Welcome to the NM part of the forum. That's a beautiful truck you've got there.

Feel fret to check out the General Chat thread and BS with some of us. There are a few of us that actively post every once and a while.

Again, welcome.

Thanks for the welcome CelticDevilDog. And thanks for the complement on the truck. It sure has been a reliable vehicle - I don't drive it a whole lot, but when I do it starts, gets me there and back everytime.
quarkdude
Old 05-14-2013, 02:52 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > New Mexico Chapter