Ranger Rear Fuel Tank New

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $50
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): Fit, S2000, FCX
Item Condition: AK
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Engine: Part suitable for gas truck

I bought a new Fuel tank for the rear of my dual tank 87 4x4 XLT. I painted it black with several coats of the best spray paint with rust stuff in it that Napa had. I installed it with a used pump and it worked perfect. Although the fuel gauge part of that pump did not work. I used the truck for less than two hundred miles before my girl friend totaled it out. I have removed the tank and have it stored indoors. I can't remember the exact amount I payed for it off of e-bay. It seems that with shipping it was around $130.00. I am sure this tank will fit any Ranger or BII from about 1984 to about 1993 or later. I also have the skid plate for it that was on the XLT 4X4.

I looked for almost a year and had almost given up in finding a new one and was looking for a used one. The E-Bay seller at that time had 6 of them and swore they were the last 6 anywhere. All I know is that nobody nowhere could find me one. I was going to use it on the 90 Ranger I bought to replace the 87. But before I could convert it over my son totaled it out. I was going to push the top out and put it back on the road but sold it last week end. I do not plan on having another Ranger anytime soon. So as I am doing spring cleaning this tank needs to be gone. I personalty promise that this tank is as described and has never had any moister in it other that what is in today's crappy fuel.
So for $50.00 and shipping it is yours. It can and will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service as that is how I got it. No I don't remember the shipping cost but it was not that bad. If a serious buyer wants it I will box it up and take it to the P.O. PM me and I will call the P.O. with measurements of the shipping box I pack it in. Payment through PayPal works for me. I must tell you that I live in a very remote area in the Alaskan bush. So a trip to the P.O. for me is an all day trip on unmaintained logging roads. So I am really just giving it away and looking for gas money to get it shipped. It's to damn good to throw away but I am tired of tripping over it.

Part Sold and Shipped

Last edited by arctic y block; 05-29-2013 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Part sold and shipped