Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 10:00 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.RUNVS has a good reputation on FTE.
Projects keeping me busy!!

I see things are still pretty quiet in here!! I have been checking in, worry not!! However, I've been pretty busy doing some upgrades to the truck including a custom overhead console install.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...le-thread.html

I also did a custom sub enclosure - the first I have seen documented for behind the rear seat of a SuperCab Superduty!!

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...l#post13012972

Before I finish the console I believe I will be addressing my front end as I seem to be having an issue up there. It is acting like the time I had a frozen U-joint on the front axleshaft!!! UGH!!!
'02 F-250 Super Duty 5.4L XLT 4x4 SCLB, '09 bed/gate/step/cam, '07 front conversion, SPD Y-pipe, SS dual 2.5 w/MBRP tips, Gibson shortys, PowerSlot Cryos, Hawk pads, A-pillar triple pod, optima bluetop, dual-core radiator, Bilsteins, 295/70R17 Nittos on Raceline Predators, K&N, Back Rack, SCT w/5star tunes, Warn lockouts, several anti-theft devices
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-j-TflIBAG5c/TtG6TkJ9PjI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/svk9X8Ki2No/s144/truck%2520hauling.jpg Click --->HERE<-- to join the OHIO Chapter!!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:06 PM
Posting Guru

bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bmuhlbach is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That looks nice.Icing works nice I used it a few times on a car and it smooths its self out for less sanding as I remember.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Elder User

RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.RedDevil460 has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey, Randy. How've you been? It seems like you've been keeping busy, and it definitely is still quiet around here. I would have posted earlier but I hadn't checked the Ohio forum in a while, until yesterday.

Great job on your two projects. I really like that overhead console, it really looks awesome. I definitely like the grey color better. It looks like you really took your time on it and did it right. I didn't read everything but looked at all the pictures and read some of the last pages, really is pretty impressive. My Dad had started to make one in my truck, but never finished it and I don't really like what he had done so far, and kind of like to rebuild it. Really I would kind of rather not have it, but sort of have to since part of it is already drilled into the roof. So maybe you could help me with mine when the time comes to do that, it definitely looks you figured out to do it all.

That sub box looks really good too. I didn't read a whole lot of that one either but got the idea of it. Definitely looks good. So you went with a 10" sub right? And how many watts are planning on running to it? It didn't look like it from your thread, but have gotten it in the truck yet? Can't wait to see it finished. Keep up the good work.
Jon: 2002 F250 4x4 CCSB XLT 7.3L Powerstroke White, Tan Cloth 270,000+ 4in Magnaflow straight pipe, TS-6position chip, 6637, HPX, Glowshift Gauges: EGT, Boost, Trans Temp, 2-3" Lift, 285/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's, stock rims, Westin bull bar, 05+ Grille w/billet insert, Prestige pocket flares, chrome door handles and rockers, Recon smoked & LED cab, 3rd brake, and interior dome lights, Pioneer FH-X700BT, Kicker speakers, 2 8" subs, WeatherTech floor mats.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter