Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:

Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 PM
Senior User

rockcrawler_101 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.rockcrawler_101 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
ford super duty lifted

Year: 2001
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $15000
Mileage: 196000
Color: red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 7.3L diesel

Im selling my 01 Ford Super Duty 7.3L Diesel 4x4 6 speed zf manual because I am getting a excursion to fit the kids better. This truck has been my baby for the last four years. It has a lot of new parts in it. (all the numbers are the millage on these new parts) New transmission 10k ago and south bend clutch 10k, Fabtech 5.5 front lift 8k ago, procomp rear springs, Bilstine shocks, New rear drive shaft with cv, red head steering box 8k, Dana 60 front swapped in with 4,10 gears new hub bearings 4k, the rear has a limited slip with all new wheel bearings and seals. New glow plugs and batteries, new belts and hoses. The parts that have been upgraded are, 6.0 intercooler, After market cool air intake with 669 (i think that was the number) Large paper element air filter, BD Exhaust break (my favorite upgrade by far), 4 inch exhuast, Edge programmer, Converted from electronic shift to manual shift for 4 wheel drive, Large back up light inside the rear heavy duty bumper, tool box. 37 12.50 16r jp tires with about 60% tread left. The truck has 196k. 15000 firm also for 500 more you can get another set of rims and tires that have 60% tread left, micky thompsons atz 37 13.5 18r
call me or text at 831 245 5841 located in San Juan Bautista, 45 minutes south of San Jose, CA
super duty superduty 4x4 tow
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:12 PM
Freshman User

BLKSVT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice truck! Would like to know if you want to sell that drop hitch? And what bumper is that?

Thanks! BUMP TTT
Old 05-20-2013, 01:12 PM