Mileage: 193648
Color: Tan
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Beige
Engine: Diesel

I've got a 1987 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab Lariat that I need to get rid as soon as possible. The engine and transmission is out of the truck and it is missing the front axle assembly. I have a video of the motor running and it runs very well. It will even come with 4 wheels I got with it. all of the 4x4 stuff is there it is just missing the front axle and the front door panels to it. The front end parts are in the truck bed.

This was a very smooth riding truck which shifted very well. was told it was owned by an older couple that took very good care of it. Just need to get rid of It looking to get $700 for it. PM or post and I will answer all questions as soon as possible. Thanks

Old 04-18-2013, 12:11 PM
waystro
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Nabendroth
New User
^^^ Questions?? Too good to me true?? Reason I'm selling cheap is I need it gone like yesterday. Was going to use the motor for a project but the project went in another direction.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 PM
waystro
Senior User
will you ship to texas and will you come down on the price thanks please no pms are vistitor mesages

Old 04-18-2013, 04:01 PM
Nabendroth
New User
Originally Posted by waystro
will you ship to texas and will you come down on the price thanks please no pms are vistitor mesages

I'm willing to ship but you will have to find and setup the shipper to come pick it up and no I'm pretty firm on the price. Its a steal at this price I believe. Thanks

Old 04-30-2013, 03:10 AM
68Mercury250Ranger
Laughing Gas
so all that is gone from this trukc is th efront dana60 and the front door panels?

Tcase and shafts included? front body, rad etc etc.

body/frame damaged?
title clear? NV?

looks like a good deal to me, damnit I'm bronco hunting

Old 04-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Nabendroth
New User
^^ that's correct just missing the front axle with leaf springs and the front door panels. Everything else is there. There is no frame damage at all.

And all 4x4 parts are there as well. I thought it would be a good enough deal for someone to come pick it up quick. But it is still here. It'll be going to the scrap yard soon if no one comes to pick it up.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:06 PM
1mofireline
New User
Exclamation

"yeah right" is right! The interior photos are those of a newer model truck, the darker brown paint on the "87" doesn't match that in the photos of the interior at door edge, nor is there a concrete pillar (as seen thru passenger window) and large palm plant next to the partial truck in the driveway.
"Gotta get it gone man!" You get an "F" in Scamming 101.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 PM
Nabendroth
New User
Originally Posted by 1mofireline
"yeah right" is right! The interior photos are those of a newer model truck, the darker brown paint on the "87" doesn't match that in the photos of the interior at door edge, nor is there a concrete pillar (as seen thru passenger window) and large palm plant next to the partial truck in the driveway.
"Gotta get it gone man!" You get an "F" in Scamming 101.
One question why would I take the effort to scam someone for $700. Everything that I have stated is true and is correct. I have no clue on what the older or newer interior looks like and the truck is a two tone paint dark brown and light beige which the beige color is on the inside of the door. I have a title with the correct vin and it says its a 87' truck.

It's unfortunate people can ruin a thread as simple as what I am trying to sell. If you want come out and look at it for yourself and look at the title for yourself. I just needed this truck gone out of the yard for space reasons hence the price not that I'm trying to scam. I bought the truck for the engine for another project and ended up not using any of it.

If anyone would like to dispute the information above you can PM me and ill will give you my number to call me.

Again this is not a scam. If there is anything I can do to prove I own this truck let me know. More pictures? no problem Specific pictures? No problem. Just need this gone. Thanks

-Nick

Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 PM
shameful-habits
Freshman User
truck looks right to me just wish it was alot closer