Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2003, 09:36 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Thumbs up No banner ads for Club FTE members.

Club FTE members will notice a change in the forums that should make browsing a lot faster: no more banner ads in the forums.

To enable this functionality (assuming you're a Club FTE member) you must click "User CP" at the top of the forums. Then click "Club FTE". Login to your Club FTE account.

If you are not a Club FTE member, here's what its all about:
www.clubfte.com/benefits.html
Old 06-04-2003, 10:03 PM
FTE Administrator

Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
No banner ads for Club FTE members.

Hey Ken -

Is my membership card going to be in my name this time? Last time I signed up the card came in Steve's name. He thought it was funny.

FTE Guidelines
Check out the Florida Chapter
Old 06-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.

I guess I'm doing something wrong again. I log onto club FTE through the user cp, then use the "back" button to get to the forums (because you can't get to the forums from club FTE), but the banner ads still show. What am I doing wrong?
Old 06-05-2003, 09:37 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation

Are you going all the way into the login, ie, to the manage web/manage email screen? (that's where the "connection" between Club FTE and VBulletin is made)
Old 06-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.

Yeah, I'm logging all the way in. Maybe my definition of "banner ad" is different than yours. I'm talking about the ones that appear just below the "Ford Truck Enthusiasts" logo, the logo with the pictures of the new and old F-Series pickups next to it.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:09 PM
FTE Administrator

Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation

MarkII - you're definately doing something wrong. Maybe you're not getting the right connection since you're using the "back" button. Don't go to the Club FTE login by using the link to the right of the forum screen. Go to Club FTE through the User CP at the top of the screen and do your login thing that way. Then, instead of hitting the back button, go back to FTE through your favorites or get out of the internet all together then come back on. If you do it right, you should have that nice blue "Club FTE Member" wording just above your registered date.

Ken - there is no way for us to get back to FTE from the Club FTE menu. There is an icon that says "Main Menu" with a picture of a house above it, but it doesn't do anything when you click on it. It would be nice to have an easier way to get back to the FTE site itself. Maybe that button just ain't working yet cause it sure doesn't do anything.

FTE Guidelines
Check out the Florida Chapter

Last edited by Carlene; 06-05-2003 at 03:11 PM.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:54 PM
Post Fiend

Ken00 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Ken00 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

I'm having a problem too. I get to the purple page with the links to manage your web/create your email but when I click on any of the icons I get an error message "security violation".
2002 XLT Std Cab Long Bed 3.0
1989 Custom Std Cab Short Bed 2.9
Old 06-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Post Fiend

Okay, NOW I get it! I was going into clubFTE through the banner on the side- I didn't see the little box all the way to the right of the "user cp" box. I logged in there, then went back into the forums through my favorites file. No more banner ad- thanks!
Old 06-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Postmaster

Rosati is starting off with a positive reputation.

I really like thwe No BANNERs on top. Makes spending a few bucks worth it.
Old 06-06-2003, 11:07 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
cp, fte, user