Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Senior User

Reed is starting off with a positive reputation.
WTB: 96 Econoline California only 5.8 MAF air inlet assembly

I converted my 89 Ford van to MAF injection a few years back. This required me to get creative in coming up with ducting from the air filter to the throttle body. Three years on since the swap my home-brewed intake is starting to fall apart.

There was a one year only factory air intake setup that will work perfectly with what I m trying to do. It is the 1996 Ford van air intake assembly that was installed on California emissions package vans with MAF fuel injection. Not all 96 Ford vans had MAF injection. This is a hard assembly to come by.

If anyone out there has what I am looking for and is willing to sell it, PLEASE let me know! My intake tract leaks and is causing my motor to run bad since unmetered air is getting in behind the MAF sensor.

I need everything in this diagram, preferably for a 5.8:
Click the image to open in full size.

With the square air filter box removed the system looks like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

I NEED this system because I have to use the two barrel throttle body with the single barrel MAF sensor.

HELP!
Old 04-13-2013, 12:53 PM