Yup I was parked in the south east corner of the show I was wearing my Rat Fink Ford Shirt. I have the sign that says Please Do Not Touch. I'm not really involved with the show I well usually help JC Hackett set up his gear at the shows and help promote them when I can & take pictures I recently started a new page on Facebook showing some of my pics
Tonight at Hires Big H had a great turn out of Ford trucks. We Had 4 counting mine (the only one that wasn't green. We had 3 of us together and 1 who parked a little ways out but still really fun. It be great to get more out new or old bring them out the shows are free. We have 2 more great ones this week
Valley Fair Mall 5-Dark
SoDa Row 5-Dark (11400 S. up in Daybreak) This one is a really fun show to come to.
So if you can bring out your trucks I promise its a lot of fun. Great Music and great people & if you don't want to put your truck in just come by and say hi be great to FINALLY meet some of you guys and try to get Utah Chapter more active.
Jordan Landing is a really fun one & we can usually get a great turn out & this time we will be parked were we usually park (South East Parking Lot) & talking around FatBoy will be there with some free Ice Cream Sandwichs & they might have their race car too. Free Admission to enter your ride & Free to come look.
Hey everyone their is a car show tonight up at Magna Arctic Circle ( 3500 s. 8600 s) this will be the last car show there. We have been doing this show for 10 years. So if you can come out show your support. Thanks
Hey just a reminder as Wooddyusa posted their is a Cruise Night tonight at SoDa Row up in Daybreak (11248 S. 4700 W.) it goes from 6-9p This is a really fun show to come too & just a let you all know,
- Its free to enter your vehicle into the show. It doesn't matter if it is in beat up condition bring it out.
- Their is a prize that is called "Diamond in the rough" it is for unfinished vehicles and if you win your are entered in to a contest that at the end of the season and if you have completed your vehicle you win a cool jacket and tools from Mac Tools & even if you don't win you are still in it for 3 years.
- If you don't want to enter your Vehicle that's fine it's free to come and look.
- Their are some great restaurants & bar up there that are great to grab a bite to eat or even just grab a tasty dessert.
- Also it be great to meet more of you I had the pleasure to finally meet woodyusa (& I hope to see you up their tonight.) But if be great to meet some more of you guys.
went to the show last night was more than i was expecting, but we do need a way to know who we are. It was easy to find Al's truck not so easy to find Al. any ideas and why dont we try for a gtg at one of these
I wish I could have made it guys. I am so down with getting together at one coming up soon. lets plan one and attempt a gtg. I'll check the calendar too and let you guys know a few that work good for me.
Twanstyle- Hey question were you there with your girlfriend last night? Also I agree it be great to have a way to know who is who. Id you come out to any jc hackett events you can usually find me at the registration table by his trailer I'm usually the one running that.
Woodyusa- Just throwing this out for Aug 1st their is another show going on that night down at Pep Boys in Murray (6000 s. & state street) Jc Hackett is putting on the and they will have free hot dogs & drinks I. Thanks too I like get a better camera then my phone to take pictures.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.