Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Vermont Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vermont Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: wildstang

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 06:09 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
welcome sbryan

I would like to welcome sbryan, Shawn, to the Vermont chapter. Hope you enjoy the chapter and better have lots of pictures when you get that new 6.7.

Everyone Shawn a big welcome
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE & the VT chapter Shawn
Gerry- .... Slackmaster #23, avid snow hater
2006 F350 Lariat
2006 Mustang vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River Sand Piper 345RET 40ft Fiver
Old 04-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Jim. You guys are so formal. Is there a welcome dinner or other event to go along with the post? Or do we all just meet at the Three Penny Tavern in Montpelier for a beer?
US Army (and a bunch of other jobs) Retired
Old 04-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
Welcome to FTE & the VT chapter Shawn
Thanks Gerry, you've already made me feel very welcome. You're one of the reasons I reached into my wallet and paid my dues.

But I do have a question. I see you have over 100,000 posts - do you live here full time?
Old 04-04-2013, 06:43 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Shawn...officially...a hearty Western Massachusetts welcome to FTE and the Varmint Chapter.

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Shawn...officially...a hearty Western Massachusetts welcome to FTE and the Varmint Chapter.
Thanks Ken. Daughter lives in MA so I can't say anything too bad, plus I ride down that way quite often on the motorcycle (western MA).
Old 04-04-2013, 06:57 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbryan View Post
Thanks Jim. You guys are so formal. Is there a welcome dinner or other event to go along with the post? Or do we all just meet at the Three Penny Tavern in Montpelier for a beer?
About as formal as this woodchuck gets. I would rather go to corner stone in Barre. If you haven't been there yet you should. Good food
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 PM
VT Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Thanks Gerry, you've already made me feel very welcome. You're one of the reasons I reached into my wallet and paid my dues.

But I do have a question. I see you have over 100,000 posts - do you live here full time?
Gerry is a Canadian school bus driver so he has all kinds of time to kill
Old 04-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Gerry is a Canadian school bus driver so he has all kinds of time to kill
If you ask my wife she would say I'm on here too much but............ 2 bad

Jim is right, lotsa time to play.........
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 04-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Canadian Trucker

Why did you become a supporter Shawn.....?
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 04-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
Why did you become a supporter Shawn.....?
I paid my dues because I value the information made freely available here. I also value the warm welcome and comaradarie from folks here. Having run a forum for a while I know they cost money to keep current and maintained. So if I value the friendship and the information then the $20 is pretty cheap in my book. I'll get that much value just from a few posts on things to do or not do with my new truck. Guess I'm old school - want to pay my own way and not take a free ride on the backs of others. Maybe its my military background, maybe its age. Maybe its both. If more in our society would do the same we'd all be a lot better off. I'll get off my soapbox now.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Canadian Trucker

That's great, like you said, money well spent, I went for 3 yrs to get the T shirt & window decal............ I've saved a lot of cash in 4 yrs
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 04-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Welcome Shawn to FTE and the Vermont Chapter. It gets a bit nutty here sometimes, you're gonna like it. Go Army!

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
Welcome Shawn to FTE and the Vermont Chapter. It gets a bit nutty here sometimes, you're gonna like it. Go Army!
Thanks Rick - nutty doesn't bother me. It's those pesky Navy guys that give me the *******!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:04 AM
Canadian Trucker

Morning Shawn....
2006 F350 Lariat
Old 04-05-2013, 06:04 AM