Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 75Three90

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Window decals

Hey guys since I own a graphics design company we are going to print a handful of TX chapter FTE window stickers. They will be $5 a piece. How many are interested in it?
Old 04-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
i would be interested in one! i'm just guessing u might have some sample designs?
Ravelco, Updated HFCM Plug, ScanGauge II, Blue Spring, Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Intake Elbow, Updated STC, SP & DP, Upgraded FICM (6/14/12), Performance Machine Mfg EGR Delete (5/13/13), Updated Turbo Oil Line & Drainpipe, Shell ELC, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Steering Stabilizer & Front Coils, Moog Ball Joints, Magnefine P.S. Filter, Jimmi Jammers, Fumoto, Riffraff Boots, 08 Mirrors, Hellwig
Old 04-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Postmaster

texans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to beholdtexans is a splendid one to behold
Yeah. We are just redoing the logo that we had decided on when I was chapter leader last time. My avatar, but if everyone wanted we could probably come up with something different
Old 04-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Postmaster

Snuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to beholdSnuggyworm is a splendid one to behold
snuggyworm snuggyworm Snuggyworm
Cool. I look forward to hearing from everyone as well.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 AM
You'll shoot your eye out

TXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputationTXtinct has a superb reputation
You can mark me down for two or three.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:00 AM
New User

kwkarl is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would be interested, but the design would make it or break it for me.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Postmaster

So if anyone is wanting a new logo we can work on that. I will start a thread this afternoon and see what the general opinion is
Old 04-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Junior User

davidjurss is starting off with a positive reputation.
davidjurss11b davidjurss
I'm interested in one.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Texan

divermo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mark Odom
I'd like 2. What size are they going to be?
Old 04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud ofNicmike has much to be proud of
I'm in for two, and it doesn't matter if the logo is the same as your avatar or different. Either way....I'm all in!
2001 Excursion 4x4 7.3L, 4" turbo back, AIS, 910 Springs, Melling M208, HPx, FRx, Bellowed, Hutched, V coded, AIH/EBPV/foil delete, F350 rear sway, Derale tranny pan, drilled/slotted, T444e water pump, Fumoto, Glowshift TM/DV - EGT fuel and boost, 231k All modifications installed by ME!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Postmaster

BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.
me want 2 can we see the design ideas?
02 F-350 lariat srw,supercab longbed 4x4 FX4
[i][color=blue]Transgo Tugger II, TRU-COOL 4739, AFE stage II intake, Bully Dog 5" turbo back exhaust
Old 04-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Postmaster

We are working on a new design. I will post it up when it's ready for votes and ideas on any changes everyone may want. Hopefully have it in the next day or two
Old 04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Posting Guru

itsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to beholditsnotanova is a splendid one to behold
Count me in for 2
68 F100 2wd
72 F100 4x4
Old 04-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Senior User

Cmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Cmedic is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm down for two
Old 04-15-2013, 03:36 AM
Postmaster

Guy's we are really busy at the moment, but hopefully I can post some designs soon for proofing. I think this is going to look awesome once it gets done. My design guy is a flat genius when it comes to designing original stuff. He will make it look real good.

I'm pretty excited about what the end product will look like
Old 04-15-2013, 03:36 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Texas Chapter