OT: post here your Camping pics. - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign In
Register Forgot Password?

1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

OT: post here your Camping pics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 07:13 PM
FOREIGN GURU

RÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to behold
Arrow OT: post here your Camping pics.

I really love to watch camping pics, because I feel that you are there in that moment, and Id like to see our OBS and the campers.

I began with some:
That are from the travel to "PUNTA PERULA" in Jalisco state Mexico in the RV park and in some part of the journey, the first and the 5th are with the part of family including the "Yaky" our dog, the last one is at home. If you remember in this trip I had a Huge oil Leak from the HPOP and I talk to some of you from there (look at the hood is partially open) and you saved my life.

Attached Images

96 F250, E40D, 2WD, 3.55, 145K. DIY intake-exhaust brake. DP 3-3.5" ceramic coated; HPX; GPR switch; Isspro gauges; shim FPR; Tru-cool; CCV mod; 4" SS exhaust; SS 5" tip; no cat; RacerX VB; TW 6p chip; 203*;140IDM;6.0IC; cristal clear lenses; fuel tank mod; AC cold mod; coolant filter.

«Primum non nosere» Drive safely !
Old 04-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Post Fiend

Talyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud ofTalyn has much to be proud of
Jose, you have one of the nicest trucks here.
1994 F250 XLT 4x4 Standard Cab - T-444E Direct Injection Turbo Diesel, 5 SPD M/T Z/F S5-420, Rosewood 160cc Stage 1's, PHP Tuner, 6637, Short Throw Shift Kit, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic, 140V IDM, T-500, 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATP. Steyr C9-A1.
You can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:50 PM
FOREIGN GURU

RÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to beholdRÖENTGEEP is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
Thanks William, I know you fall in love with her.

96 F250, E40D, 2WD, 3.55, 145K. DIY intake-exhaust brake. DP 3-3.5" ceramic coated; HPX; GPR switch; Isspro gauges; shim FPR; Tru-cool; CCV mod; 4" SS exhaust; SS 5" tip; no cat; RacerX VB; TW 6p chip; 203*;140IDM;6.0IC; cristal clear lenses; fuel tank mod; AC cold mod; coolant filter.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Post Fiend

95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.
Very nice pics Jose! I will dig some up.

Humble yourself and give thanks to GOD. <>< Family of 10 saved by Grace <><
95 CC Dually 3inch downpipe no muffler/cat, Edge, 6637 MOD, 140v, Midwest Short Throw Shifter, Luk Clutch, BB Mod
Old 04-01-2013, 08:28 PM
FOREIGN GURU

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_Dually View Post
Very nice pics Jose! I will dig some up.
Sam, thank you.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Post Fiend

ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
X2^^^^^^^ I agree 100%! Good looking family too Jose!

'95 F350 CCLB 4x4 dually,ZF 5spd,4.10,Rosewood Stage 2s,T500,S366,IC,Tony Wildman tunes,e-fuel,6637,CCV mod,3.5" DP,Diamond Eye 5" exhaust,Valair clutch,IH water pump,Scangauge,GlowShift gauges
Old 04-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Post Fiend

oldbird1965 is a splendid one to beholdoldbird1965 is a splendid one to beholdoldbird1965 is a splendid one to beholdoldbird1965 is a splendid one to beholdoldbird1965 is a splendid one to beholdoldbird1965 is a splendid one to behold
Nice Jose, very nice. What kind of white dog is that?

I'll have to do some searching for some of mine. In the mean while here is a couple on my album.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is one of my favorites, my combo dishnetwork & hughesnet internet satellite. About 4 1/2 months out of the year I'm out of cell phone range so this keeps me yanking all your chains, LOL

The old gray Mare 97 dually cc,modified s366 turbo,stage II's,DI IC,studs,springs,rods,JW auto,4:10 LS,air bags,SD uvch,efuel,FS2500 bypass oil filter,HVHF IDM,IH WP,6.0 trans cooler & rad fan,MBRP 4",SD tensioner,AFE air filter,220 amp alt,38 gal rear tank & 33 gal aux bed tank,aux oil cooler,soundproofed,4 tuners on Hydra,ac cold mod,XS batteries,riffraff hpop reservoir,aluminum radiator,Adrenaline hpop, water injection
Old 04-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Postmaster

madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.
State Park in Colorado, on the Front Range just outside Golden. Nosebleed-inducing access road, one hairpin after another:

Stoopid me, goofed up camera settings; the whited-out sky in the above pic is actually the mountains in the pic below:

Next morning, North-east Colorado, on a restored short-grass/sand prairie:
(Still had the camera settings wrong, thus the extreme contrast)

This is how the cats (well, cat, now) travel with us in style:
Two big carriers, joined together using the doors, with top and bottom grids added. They have a "bathroom" and a "bedroom" with an "atrium" in between.

This one wants to drive:

Brown County State Park, Indiana. Same cat on the grass in the foreground:

The topper is our "camper". We don't even bother to pitch a tent usually. Just throw the food bags in the cab, and unroll the bedrolls in the bed. Open the slider windows so the cat can pass between cab and bed.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:42 AM
Post Fiend

95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.95_Dually has a great reputation on FTE.
Great looking pics. I really like the cat.

Humble yourself and give thanks to GOD. <>< Family of 10 saved by Grace <><
95 CC Dually 3inch downpipe no muffler/cat, Edge, 6637 MOD, 140v, Midwest Short Throw Shifter, Luk Clutch, BB Mod
Old 04-02-2013, 06:18 AM
Posting Guru

Ford4Life7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.Ford4Life7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.Ford4Life7.3 has a good reputation on FTE.
How can you live with the stock radio lol?!
Rob-1995 F350 XLT, CC/LB, 4x4, 4:10's, ZF-5, 3in downpipe, 5" stacks, EBPV gutted, Stancor GPR, FPR shimmed, 6637 Intake, PHP Tunes on TS-6 chip,
2in Skyjacker lift (rear add-a-leaf), 2in body lift
A technician breaks it down until he knows exactly whats wrong and fixes it. A mechanic just replaces **** till it works.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Post Fiend

DIYMechanic is a splendid one to beholdDIYMechanic is a splendid one to beholdDIYMechanic is a splendid one to beholdDIYMechanic is a splendid one to beholdDIYMechanic is a splendid one to beholdDIYMechanic is a splendid one to behold
Well you guys' campers put mine to shame, but ours works well for the way we camp. Here is an older picture I have from a while ago.

My truck and camper in the foreground and some really good friends of ours' setup in the background. For us, camping is all about spending time with friends and family, so we don't spend much time in the camper. It is more or less a place to sleep and keep the food.

1997 F-350 7.3 PSD, 4x4, CCLB SRW, 3.55's, ZF5
If it isn't under warranty, I'll fix it myself.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Postmaster

madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.madpogue has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford4Life7.3 View Post
How can you live with the stock radio lol?!
RF modulator stashed behind the dash; we play MP3s through the GPS.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:22 AM
FOREIGN GURU

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBilld View Post
X2^^^^^^^ I agree 100%! Good looking family too Jose!
Thank you Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbird1965 View Post
Nice Jose, very nice. What kind of white dog is that?

I'll have to do some searching for some of mine. In the mean while here is a couple on my album.

Here is one of my favorites, my combo dishnetwork & hughesnet internet satellite. About 4 1/2 months out of the year I'm out of cell phone range so this keeps me yanking all your chains, LOL
The dog (she) is a mixture of races (spl?), we bought it like a mini and look what was the result . But she is very nice.
Your 5th is almost the size of my TT.
The dish is a very good idea and you never lost comunication with the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpogue View Post
State Park in Colorado, on the Front Range just outside Golden. Nosebleed-inducing access road, one hairpin after another:

Stoopid me, goofed up camera settings; the whited-out sky in the above pic is actually the mountains in the pic below:

Next morning, North-east Colorado, on a restored short-grass/sand prairie:

(Still had the camera settings wrong, thus the extreme contrast)

This is how the cats (well, cat, now) travel with us in style:

Two big carriers, joined together using the doors, with top and bottom grids added. They have a "bathroom" and a "bedroom" with an "atrium" in between.

This one wants to drive:

Brown County State Park, Indiana. Same cat on the grass in the foreground:

The topper is our "camper". We don't even bother to pitch a tent usually. Just throw the food bags in the cab, and unroll the bedrolls in the bed. Open the slider windows so the cat can pass between cab and bed.
Very nice pics and lovely cat. We make the same, I mean, on weekends we only travel in the pickup and shell and is our "camper" too.
Very good cat's suite, does it has Jacuzzy? LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMechanic View Post
Well you guys' campers put mine to shame, but ours works well for the way we camp. Here is an older picture I have from a while ago.

My truck and camper in the foreground and some really good friends of ours' setup in the background. For us, camping is all about spending time with friends and family, so we don't spend much time in the camper. It is more or less a place to sleep and keep the food.
I like those campers, and you have one with sliders, thats good. We also like to spend time with friends and family.

Thanks you all for posting.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMechanic View Post

Actually that's an awesome trailer; we camped a lot, in an old pop-up, when I was a kid; it felt more like "tent" camping than a hard-side. I see the kids like to bike; I wish we'd brought bikes when we camped as kids (only so much you can take with a '65 VW Bus, a Coleman pop-up and 6 kids...)

Mmmmmm, tobago-white-tobago two-tone.... :drool:
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Elder User

BIGRED 7.3L is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
This is a pic of our first pull with the OBS to Forbes State Park in southern Illinois about 3 hours. I have changed the truck a lot since then. This is leaving the house. Can't seem to find the actual park pics.
"Life is hard; It's harder if you are stupid"-John Wayne.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 AM