Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Posting Guru

mudder460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
April Chat / Off topic thread

Woohoo, I got to start it this month! LOL I guess it helps being 8 hours a head of you guys.

Anyways, doing good over here. Down to 7 weeks to go, finally getting there! Ready to get home and see the family. J signs the papers to sell the house in a lil over a week. Going to be moving most stuff to storage and a lil bit into an apt in Cabot. It is a weird feeling knowing I won't go back to my house. But is is a good feeling to know we have it sold. Still not sure when we are going to be moving out of state, waiting to hear back on some stuff.

So how are you guys doing? I see you have been having some crappy weather. It is getting warm here, we hit 90║ the other day. Should be in the 100's by the time I leave.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Diesel Junky

mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.mechmagcn has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudder460 View Post

So how are you guys doing? I see you have been having some crappy weather. It is getting warm here, we hit 90║ the other day. Should be in the 100's by the time I leave.
Things are great around here Weather.... like I said in an earlier post, I take my days during the week, weather couldn't be much better than today Oh yeah, leave those temps over there when you come home, we'll have to deal with them soon enough

1953 F100 PU "Someday"

Lincoln Town Car front clip

5 cyl Mercedes turbo diesel/auto

It Runs! It Even Moves!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:40 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Doing good. Tired of rain.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 04-13-2013, 10:36 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
So my youngest daughter's birthday party was today.......and it hasn't ended. Turns out all eight of the 10 year old girls are sleeping in my living room.

Golly this is fun.
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 04-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
This is most definitely my favorite time of the year. Tree pollen that's so high the EPA is trying to figure out a way to regulate it. And here poor ole me is making the Pharmacist MKS payment just trying to live through it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie88 View Post
So my youngest daughter's birthday party was today.......and it hasn't ended. Turns out all eight of the 10 year old girls are sleeping in my living room.

Golly this is fun.
Gees Scott...how does a guy get so lucky?
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 04-14-2013, 09:36 AM
Wrench Party Assistant

1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.1996pwrstrk has a great reputation on FTE.
I'm putting together a small block for my 86 F150 any body have any good parts laying around they want to get rid of PM me or Email me . I have a good short block 289 with flat tops , haven't picked a cam yet . looking for headers , 600 cfm carb what ya got ?

1999.5 F350 XLT,cc,drw,4X4,a pair of levers,4:10 LS

6637 mod, 4"MBRP cool duals,2 pos chip, ss hpx,ITP pre-pump with holley red pump ,140 V IDM , WW, EBPV deleted,AIH deleted, Autometer gauges

Join the Arkansas Chapter Here
Old 04-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Posting Guru

mudder460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well you guys have fun at the G2G, I dobut I will be home by them. But then again I won't know when I am leaving till it gets closer. The house is finally sold and Jackie n the girls are in an apt in Cabot now. We will be moving out of state most likely by 30 June. Now the fan part is to find a house in Fl to buy! Once we get a house....the search for another 73-79 will be on! LOL
Old 04-14-2013, 06:37 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie88 View Post

Golly this is fun.
Lol, I'm planning my escape already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton View Post
This is most definitely my favorite time of the year. Tree pollen that's so high the EPA is trying to figure out a way to regulate it. And here poor ole me is making the Pharmacist MKS payment just trying to live through it.Gees Scott...how does a guy get so lucky?
Isn't that nice? It's beautiful outside but I cant open the windows for the pollen. It doesn't bother me all that bad but the girls are a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996pwrstrk View Post
I'm putting together a small block for my 86 F150 any body have any good parts laying around they want to get rid of PM me or Email me . I have a good short block 289 with flat tops , haven't picked a cam yet . looking for headers , 600 cfm carb what ya got ?
Sorry Dave I got nothing around for a sbf.. I'll keep an ear to the ground though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudder460 View Post
Well you guys have fun at the G2G, I dobut I will be home by them. But then again I won't know when I am leaving till it gets closer. The house is finally sold and Jackie n the girls are in an apt in Cabot now. We will be moving out of state most likely by 30 June. Now the fan part is to find a house in Fl to buy! Once we get a house....the search for another 73-79 will be on! LOL
Make sure you find a place where the neighbors don't complain about old Fords in the yard!

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 04-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Senior User

jgoodman6891 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Slow thread this month fellas.......
Old 04-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoodman6891 View Post
Says the guy that hasn't checked in...in quite awhile.

I don't know about the rest of the state...but with the rain fall we've gotten the last couple of weeks, the creeks & rivers are rolling. I've seen enough trees flow down the Arkansas this week to build a bonfire that would be seen from Mars!
Old 04-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Says the guy that hasn't checked in...in quite awhile.

I don't know about the rest of the state...but with the rain fall we've gotten the last couple of weeks, the creeks & rivers are rolling. I've seen enough trees flow down the Arkansas this week to build a bonfire that would be seen from Mars!

I know I know.... life happens.

We got quite a bit here & glad its sunny right now. What was last years garden was a swamp & still very soft. I still cant decide on what to do with my trucks.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Usually happens this time of year.. people get busy with spring stuff.

Myself included..

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 04-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Good AFternoon ARKANSAS!!!!

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 04-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
I know I know.... life happens.
Ditto, need to say nothing more.
Quote:
What was last years garden was a swamp & still very soft.
You'd better be careful mentioning that "G" around here. My wife gets these grand schemes of what's going to get plowed under for "the project". Guess who ends up being the grunt?
Quote:
I still cant decide on what to do with my trucks.
Drop a PowerStroke into 'em
Old 04-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Senior User

Quote:
You'd better be careful mentioning that "G" around here. My wife gets these grand schemes of what's going to get plowed under for "the project". Guess who ends up being the grunt?
Same here. My wife is wanting a baby pig & cow. In other words she wants me to buy her a pet that will wind up being mine then butchered. The goats I had, I managed to sell them then the money I made I spent on fixing my riding mower. Donkeys will clear a fence line a lot better & can actually be use to work.

Quote:
Drop a PowerStroke into 'em
One of them I will if I can find a motor, trans & ECM for it all.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:49 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter