Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Senior User

IcutMetl is starting off with a positive reputation.
About to Rhino Liner my F350

I'm going to have a spray in bed liner done soon on my '97 F350; currently, it just has the bare bed, and I've been wanting to have it done for a while. I hardly ever drive my truck, and when I do, it's just for odd jobs anyway.

I have had my mind set on Line-X; however, my local installer is not very confidence inspiring. It is a very small operation, which looks to have very little activity. I have left two emails, one voice mail, showed up in person twice and the front doors have been locked...heck- I've only seen the guy once in his showroom. I have even emailed Line-X directly wondering what I have to do for them to sell me their product. The next closest installer is about an hour and a half away....add in the cost of my fuel and time, well...you get the idea.

The Rhino Linings installer is 5min down the road, and is part of a long standing, reputable body shop. They were immediately friendly and helpful. About the same price. Same nationwide warranty, as stated on Rhino's website.

I have been wanting Line-X for quite some time; I like the harder material, albeit slightly abrasive on the knees and cargo. However, I could also appreciate the Rhino's lack of cargo sliding.

I'm only gonna try so hard to let Line-X take my money, so it looks like Rhino Liner is going to earn my business by default.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Elder User

TruckDaddy is starting off with a positive reputation.
That sucks because LINE-X products are superior to Rhino products. But, you tried!

The closest LINE-X dealer is in Fremont, about 20 miles from you.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:23 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners