Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Elder User

davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.
dwbetran
Ventura County Members (and anyone else interested)

Its that time of the year again! The first Friday of April is the first of the Cruise Nights in Santa Paula for the year.

Click the image to open in full size.

I plan to go and take my truck and those of you with pre 79 trucks should go to if you can. For those taking your trucks i suggest getting to main st around 3:30 to be able to get a spot. Those who are just wanting to go walk around the Cruise Night starts at 5. The shows will be the first Friday of the month from April thu October.

2003 7.3l Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat 4x4
1963 F100 "Wrongbed" Daily driver- 302/C4 still a work in progress
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ32
Old 03-12-2013, 10:40 AM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
Bout time.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Elder User

davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.davewave649 has a great reputation on FTE.
dwbetran
Quote:
Originally Posted by A/Ox4 View Post
Bout time.
I know, first ones always crazy full too. Im excited

Old 03-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Freshman User

boondocksnt is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Christopher Gales
I dont think Ill have my truck back on the road by then..... But I will come out and meet and greet. How late do you guys stay?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Elder User

dwbetran
Theres no real end time for the show. Things usually just wind down when it starts getting dark. I'd guess I'll be there till 8 at the latest, not really sure.

Old 03-13-2013, 07:50 PM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
It's a play by eat thing but the environment is great.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by A/Ox4 View Post
It's a play by eat thing
I like the sound of that Nothing gets me interested like some good grub
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-13-2013, 08:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter